Picture Search

Hi, I am looking for on a picture I saw. It waw 3 Pictures of Daniel Craig as Bond. They were in a row the first two were grayer then the third and the third was the like the official poster photo. The 3 were almost identical but at a differnt angle. Sorry I am not good at describing things but that is the best that I can do, so if anyone can help, Thanks.

Comments

• VW2006VW2006 Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    I think this is what you are looking for...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/MovieWes/FYCroyale-2.jpg
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    Ya know, this is the first Bond film where the poster all but convinced me to skip the movie. Now, having watched it, I'm even more disappointed in the quality of the print ads.
  • VW2006VW2006 Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    I agree with you there, as I wasn't too impressed with the poster(s) used for CR.

Luckily not to the point where I didn't want to see the movie. :007)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,616Chief of Staff
    PoorMansJB wrote:
    Ya know, this is the first Bond film where the poster all but convinced me to skip the movie. Now, having watched it, I'm even more disappointed in the quality of the print ads.

I actually liked the posters this time around, nice and plain with not too much going on.
    My favs are the character one's - still trying to get hold of the M and LeChiffre ones.
    YNWA 97
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    I actually liked the posters this time around, nice and plain with not too much going on.

I should clarify and say that while I'm not wild about them in terms of composition, my real complaint is about the execution: It is so clearly Craig's head--heavily airbrushed--stuck on someone else's body ... made even worse in the layout cited in this thread where the B&W images are not only not composits, but also shot with completely different lighting, etc.

This is actually a running gripe I have about most modern posters; since "artwork" all but died-out 10-15 years ago, we now have these awful photo composits with multiple light sources, mismatched eye lines, etc. The absolute worst example is Bird on a Wire but, sadly, there are so very many more ...