How bloody fit is Daniel Craig In the movie!!!

DanielsLoverDanielsLover Posts: 11MI6 Agent
Omg any ladies or men? hu fancy the pants of Daniel Craig!! ive seen the film three times now and at the end im always left with goosebumps not because of the film (as excellant as it was) but because of how fine he is!!
I wish there is some sort of warning in the torture scene!!As much as i feel sorry for the character getting tortured i cant help feeling happy for a glimpse at his body
Anyone feel the same??

Comments

• JRO_JRO_ Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    >>
    <<

Totally, I'm with you there. He's seriously fit, the only thing I could think when the love scenes came up was "Lucky wench"
  • DanielsLoverDanielsLover Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    Omg me to!!!
    It's his voice aswell!! so sexy and british!!
    haha!!
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Omg me to!!!
    It's his voice aswell!! so sexy and british!!
    haha!!

Dont let the people at Craig not Bond here you - they'll burst into tears.

Anyway, kudos to the buff Bond. Its good to see a Bond who could beat you up, not just zct cool (Brosnan)
  • danielcraigfandanielcraigfan Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    innit lol danielslover
  • Slyguy3129Slyguy3129 Posts: 58MI6 Agent
    I would have to say that out of all the other Bonds (Connery, Lazenby, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan) Craig is hands down the only one that has the appearance (phsyically) of a real Soldier. I believe while the movie was in pre-production there was alot of concern about how they would *fit* him into a tux. I'm sure that a first for a Bond as well.
    mmmmm yummy!!
    yeah yummy hehe
    all u daniel fans!!! there is a lush pic of him in this issues star magazine!!!
    the one of him getting out of the sea lol!!!
    yummy!!!
    I've seen one when he's running on the beach in them shorts
    yep thats the one lol!!!
    mmmmm
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Is he really that nice? I think there are hundreds of more attractive men out there, not that I look. But come on if he was just some bloke you met and was not james bond you probably wouldn't bat an eye lid. Amazing what fame can do for you. He should make the most of it. Satsuki is nice but same old same old ain't.
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Number 2 in Heat's Torsos of the Year.

Number 1 was Philip Oliver.

The nation has spoken!
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    s96024 wrote:
    Amazing what fame can do for you. He should make the most of it. Satsuki is nice but same old same old ain't.

Why, s96024: you old dog, you ...

But if that happens, Satsuki is welcome to cry on my anonymous-but-powerfully-built shoulders :D :))
    s96024 wrote:
    Is he really that nice? I think there are hundreds of more attractive men out there, not that I look. But come on if he was just some bloke you met and was not james bond you probably wouldn't bat an eye lid. Amazing what fame can do for you. He should make the most of it. Satsuki is nice but same old same old ain't.

well its a good job he is famous then so we can marvel him from afar
    i wish people would realise that it is daniel criag playing james bond that i find cute not actually him!! sure he's good looking in real life but him playing james is better!!
    for a start there adventure which i love!! so there you go!! its his characer i fancy i guess!!
  • bondgrl007bondgrl007 Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    I totally loved Daniel as Bond, he was just so fine, when the torture scene came up, you I should feel bad because of what was happening to him, but I was just like OMG!!!! He's body was in such wonderful condition, I heard that all the time he was working he was working out, and boy did that help. And on top of that he has the most amazing eyes I have ever seen they are that perfect shade of blue.
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    s96024 wrote:

The thing about DC is that he has the body that a lot of women wish their blokes had. He's ripped but not Arnie OTT ripped. He's a dirty blonde which is always the best sort of blonde on a man and to be fair he has eyes that could pierce sheet lead! Obectively, and lets face it, fellas aren't my cup of tea, I think he is an attractive man whether famous or not. Even if he was a builder or selling advertising in an office I am sure he would have a queue, although slightly shorter than the present one :))

The other thing about him is that in the interviews he has done whether on film or in print he always comes across as a decent sort of bloke; smart, sharp, amiable, capable and respectful of women given he loves his mum and has a daughter. Ladies melt for this sort of stuff, its in all the mags every week, week in week out. The way I see it is that women generally want men who would bring them flowers, do the dishes from time to time and then give them the night of their life - is that too much to ask ;) !!!
  • Klaus HergescheimerKlaus Hergescheimer Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    lavabubble wrote:

The other thing about him is that in the interviews he has done whether on film or in print he always comes across as a decent sort of bloke; smart, sharp, amiable, capable and respectful of women given he loves his mum and has a daughter. Ladies melt for this sort of stuff, its in all the mags every week, week in week out. The way I see it is that women generally want men who would bring them flowers, do the dishes from time to time and then give them the night of their life - is that too much to ask ;) !!!

Unfortunately in my case, the ladies seem to generally disregard these qualities and demand quite a bit more. I would normally chalk this up to the immaturity of university girls, but for the sake of good-spirited debate with my friend, lb, I will ignore this dynamic. ;) With that established, I will, as mentioned, offer my saturnine disagreement with lavabubble's above assessment and chalk up the real appeal of DC, which has been made clear through several revealing posts in this thread, to the physical attributes.

On the question of giving regular blokes like myself a little faith: back to the drawing board, lb. ;)
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    edited January 2007
    lavabubble wrote:

Unfortunately in my case, the ladies seem to generally disregard these qualities and demand quite a bit more. I would normally chalk this up to the immaturity of university girls, but for the sake of good-spirited debate with my friend, lb, I will ignore this dynamic. ;) With that established, I will, as mentioned, offer my saturnine disagreement with lavabubble's above assessment and chalk up the real appeal of DC, which has been made clear through several revealing posts in this thread, to the physical attributes.

On the question of giving regular blokes like myself a little faith: back to the drawing board, lb. ;)

Klaus, point taken :) However, I have another 2p to contribute - bear in mind I am always open to being told how wrong I am!!

In all honesty though I think there is a vast difference between American ideals and those of the average Brit woman. I also want to mention that the phwoaaaring that has been going on in this thread is based on aesthetics, sure, but the vocabulary sort of belies the fact that a pretty face and hot body is all that is required. I am merely suggesting that there could be more to men like DC to people who are looking for more than aesthetics alone.

IMHO any partner should be someone who can do something for your brain as well as your body. I sense, and I am totally open to being wrong, that DC is probably like that. I do also feel that a lot of the guys on this site are probably the same and I am not being sarcastic. Men who read books, care to see into films and want to discuss how it makes them feel, the flaws and successes of a film rather than just "That Eva Green has a nice ass" is surely a sign that this is the sort of man that a woman who wants something meaningful should be seeking out!!

My far out ramblings may not bolster anyone's confidence but all I am going to say is that I would rather date an average looker with a great SOH and a sharp mind than a stunner with nothing but air between their ears. I've always maintained that conventionally ugly people find a truer love as they will never lose their looks - Hollywood is constant proof of this :))
  • Slyguy3129Slyguy3129 Posts: 58MI6 Agent
    edited January 2007
    Nothing gets of wet quite like a vet......

Women are so easily swade through one opinion or another, especially the younger ones. yes its no doubt the guy is good-looking (I have no shame in admitting he does, nothing gay about it) but if he hadn't played Bond, didn't have the money, wasn't in the movies, none of the girls who are drooling (yes I said it) over him now would have looked at him twice.

Facts of life.
    Slyguy3129 wrote:
    Nothing gets of wet quite like a vet......

Women are so easily swade through one opinion or another, especially the younger ones. yes its no doubt the guy is good-looking (I have no shame in admitting he does, nothing gay about it) but if he hadn't played Bond, didn't have the money, wasn't in the movies, none of the girls who are drooling (yes I said it) over him now would have looked at him twice.

Facts of life.

There's no doubt that there's some truth to what you say. Highly successful men get laid a lot for the same superficial reasons that women with big breasts get a lot of offers. But that doesn't mean we lesser mortals can't elicit some drool. A man who, as Lavabubble suggests, doesn't look like Quasimodo, showers regularly, has a job and can express himself in full sentences and more importantly, has passion and interests should do OK, and I'm pretty sure Craig did OK long before he became an actor. One of the reasons that I dismissed those who said that Craig wasn't good-looking enough physically to be Bond was that I've always known that men have little or no idea what women find appealing in them. They tend to project their own obsession with physical beauty onto women, or figure it's the bread or the fame. Power, money and fame are appealing to women, I think, because they separate the guy from the herd. They like a man who stands out in some way. Being fabulously wealthy might be one way; being good with children might be another; being creative in some fashion or a risk-taker might be the thing. There are any number of ways for a man to set himself apart from every other guy. I always thought that Craig's craggy appearance, coupled with the CR love story, was a master stroke by the producers, because it would draw women like honey draws bees. It don't think it would have worked as well with a classically handsome guy like Brosnan.

Having said all that, whether you're rich or poor, work that body, 'cause rippling abdominals don't hurt, either :))
  • ToshTogoToshTogo Rep. of South AfricaPosts: 103MI6 Agent
    His build for CR was very good, I wouldnt go so far as to say he is good looking though. He is handsome in a rugged way, which i suppose is good enough for Bond
  • Pierce_BrosnanPierce_Brosnan Posts: 329MI6 Agent
    Slyguy3129 wrote:
    I would have to say that out of all the other Bonds (Connery, Lazenby, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan) Craig is hands down the only one that has the appearance (phsyically) of a real Soldier. I believe while the movie was in pre-production there was alot of concern about how they would *fit* him into a tux. I'm sure that a first for a Bond as well.

I agree on the soldier comment.
    Slyguy3129 wrote:

I agree on the soldier comment.

Me too. For some reason, Craig's Bond looks like he would be more at home in a military uniform than any of the others. Maybe part of it is the military-style, strictly utilitarian haircut.
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Fish1941 wrote:
    I don't know what attracted me to Daniel Craig.

Neither do I but he certainly has a certain something and a twinkle in his eye which is very naughty.

I've said before on here that when Craigs name was first mentioned I was besides myself and very uncomplimentary. However I did some home work and the more I saw of him the more he grew on me. I was very happy he was named Bond.

Because of my initial reaction I cant say Craig is good looking in the conventional sense. He is rugged and worn in ( which I do like - I like a man who looks like he's seen a bit, if you know what I mean ;) ) and he is very sexy. He is also a bit of an enigma, which is very appealing so as far as Bond is concerned he ticks all the boxes for me.