New Years Party, I'd like some help!!

yavielomeyavielome Posts: 1MI6 Agent
I'm going to a New Year's party on Sunday, and I'd like some help with my outfit. My boyfriend is going as Bond, and I want to go as one of Bond's many lady friends or Moneypenny, or something, but I'm having a really hard time finding an outfit. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Paris Carver comes to mind. If you could find the same outfit she wore to Elliots party.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    edited December 2006
    yavielome wrote:
    I'm going to a New Year's party on Sunday, and I'd like some help with my outfit. My boyfriend is going as Bond, and I want to go as one of Bond's many lady friends or Moneypenny, or something, but I'm having a really hard time finding an outfit. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

I'm sure you'll get better suggestions than mine but here are a couple of ideas:

Any flattering evening gown should do the trick.Plus long gloves,high heels,etc--the works.As elegant as possible.Also carry a toy pistol and strike an occasional pose ala' the girls in the titles and on the posters.When asked WHO you're supposed to be,you can always tell everyone that you're the NEXT Bond Girl.

To be Miss Moneypenny,retain the fancy gown, but add a pair of eyeglasses(carry them in one hand or in your purse or wear them on top of your head or peer over them--whatever's most comfortable).You could also carry a small notebook in case there's a sudden call for Moneypenny to take dictation.You might even put Property of MI6:Top Secret-Eyes Only on the front cover of the pad to underscore your role as M's secretary.

Keep things relatively simple and you'll be fine.

Have fun! ;)