Bond and M my fave scene witih them to

My fave scene wit hthem to is when bond says"I had no idea M stands for..............."

M="You utter one more syllible and i'll have you killed.

It was something like that I love that bit.

Comments

• JohmssJohmss Posts: 274MI6 Agent
    i like the scene in LTK, whe his license is revoked, but as bein these a CR forum... i¡ll stay with the apartment scene as well. i like the Ma'am line...
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    Johmss, that is a cool signature!
  • Slyguy3129Slyguy3129 Posts: 58MI6 Agent
    edited December 2006
    My favorite Bond M scene comes from TMWTGG novel when Bond tries to kill M after bieng brainwashed. I liked the movie version but if they had followed the book rather than making up stuff. It might have been one of the greatest Bonds to date.

I rather enjoyed the last conversation M and Bond have in CR where he finds out the "believed" reason for V's betrayel. I say believed because I think the movie reason why is actually purposly giving false information to the crowd. I still think V was a double agent. IMOHO of course.
  • MonkeyfoaheadMonkeyfoahead Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    Mine would definitely have to be the scene where Bond is in the apartment with M. Its funny, you can start to hear him say her real last name before she cuts him off. My second favorite for purely humorous reasons is when Bond logs in on the secure website with her hame and password and she goes "How the hell does he know these things." That was funny.