'The Hunger' TV Series

John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
Anybody else remember this show? It was produced by Ridley and Tony Scott. Terence Stamp hosted the first season, then David Bowie took over for the second. I bought the DVD's of both seasons at discount price last week. Daniel Craig turns up in one episode called 'Menage a Trois.' The quality varies, but there's some good individual episodes, particularly the stuff done by 'Highlander' director, Russell Mulcahy.

Comments

• deliciousdelicious SydneyPosts: 371MI6 Agent
    Absolutely! The Hunger is great!

I bought the 2 David Bowie series for $10.00 each last year and they were a bargain. The episode about trhe female vampire is my favourite and the one about the special carpet cleaning service is a close second. I didnt know there was an earlier series hosted by Terence Stamp and will hunt them down. I'm surprised they never made it to late night TV.
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    delicious wrote:
    Absolutely! The Hunger is great!

The episode about trhe female vampire is my favourite and the one about the special carpet cleaning service is a close second. quote]

I like those two as well. My favourite has to be 'Wrath of God,' with the Archangel Michael protecting a young man from a serial killer. I also like 'The Sacred Fire,' simply because it stars James Marshall, who played James Hurley in 'Twin Peaks,' but doesn't seem to have done very much since.
  • deliciousdelicious SydneyPosts: 371MI6 Agent
    Week Woman is another favourite I forgot to mention before.