Fancy dress - Bond girls

annaroseannarose Posts: 1MI6 Agent
edited January 2007 in General James Bond Chat
Okay so I have a James Bond themed party in a couple of weeks. I want to go as a fairly well known Bond girl, but don't really enjoy James Bond movies, and so don't know many characters. I'm just wondering if anyone can help me to chose firstly a sexy lady, and then to identify what suitable outfit they wear that I could wear to a dance.
I have long dark brown hair and am slim, if that helps??

Thank you in anticipation!
x

Comments

• RJJBRJJB United StatesPosts: 346MI6 Agent
    Your best bet is to find the book Bond Girls Are Forever and leaf through that. Plenty of pictures of the ladies, and you can choose from them.
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Go as Jill Masterson. No clothes needed just a tin of gold paint. And if you don't mind dyeing your hair that would help.

That would be a class outfit.
  • LeopardLeopard Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    How about Major Anya Amasova in The Spy Who Loved Me? All you would need is a Soviet-looking military uniform, and Barbara Bach sported long brown hair in that role. The problem is there are very few instantly recognizable Bond girl outfits (barring Honey Ryder's bikini in Dr. No of course, which would hardly be appropriate for a dance), but I think some olive drab and a red star cap might do the trick for you.
  • Prince Kamal KhanPrince Kamal Khan Posts: 277MI6 Agent
    annarose wrote:
    Okay so I have a James Bond themed party in a couple of weeks. I want to go as a fairly well known Bond girl, but don't really enjoy James Bond movies, and so don't know many characters. I'm just wondering if anyone can help me to chose firstly a sexy lady, and then to identify what suitable outfit they wear that I could wear to a dance.
    I have long dark brown hair and am slim, if that helps??

Thank you in anticipation!
    x

Long dark brown hair and slim? Obviously you should go as Melina Havelock. Get a good crossbow somewhere. It would go well with any outfit.