GE: "If he moves, kill him!"

Watched GE yesterday, and the scene where Alec orderes a soldier to guard Boris caught my attention, because i couldn't name the actor who played the soldier, yet he looked so familiar, Can anyone help me on this, I think he may have been in one of the Rambo movies, but I'm not sure.

Comments

• Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    Yes, he does look familiar.

Looks either like Paul Weston or Simon Kunz??
  • MAHOMAHO Posts: 95MI6 Agent
    William Holden?

;-)

---
    jfm
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Yes, he does look familiar.

Looks either like Paul Weston or Simon Kunz??

Simon Kunz was in it. However, he was killed in the Severnaya Incident because he was the major that Xenia murdered.
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    Was Kunz, one of the 2 men that are on the boat where Xenia whistles at them and shoots them?
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    No, I think he only had one part. However, he was also the butler in The Parent Trap two years later.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.
  • ToshTogoToshTogo Rep. of South AfricaPosts: 103MI6 Agent
    Was Kunz, one of the 2 men that are on the boat where Xenia whistles at them and shoots them?

No, that was simon crane and wayne/shaun ( sorry the name escapes me now) michaels ( the guy who did the bungee jump at the beginning of GE )
  • The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    The guy who played that role is an actual soldier, who was an extra on the picture. He is not an actor, but perhaps he might have appeared in other movies as well, I'm not sure. I don't know his name, but I can find it out.