AVTAK question

Harry PalmerHarry Palmer Somewhere in the past ...Posts: 325MI6 Agent
Saw the movie again yesterday and I don't remember noticing the John Glen trademark pigeon-scare.
Can someone confirm that it's there, and, if so, in which part of the plot I should look for it?

Thanks
1. Cr, 2. Ltk, 3. Tld, 4. Qs, 5. Ohmss, 6. Twine, 7. Tnd, 8. Tswlm, 9. Frwl, 10. Tb, 11. Ge, 12. Gf, 13. Dn, 14. Mr, 15. Op, 16. Yolt, 17. Sf, 18. Daf, 19. Avtak, 20. Sp, 21. Fyeo, 22. Dad, 23. Lald, 24. Tmwtgg

Comments

• JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Hmm... no pigeon scare that I recall. And I'm 99.9% sure, I've seen the movie countless (and I mean countless) times and there isn't a pigeon there to scare anyone.
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    No pigeon, but Stacy Sutton's pet birds become agitated during the earth tremor at her house and wake Bond up. It's as close as you get!
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    The best I can remember is at the end of a deleted scene, just after STacey gets fired. Though that's just a flying ****. ;)
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    I believe Glen said in his autobiography that his trademark isn't just pigeon-scares--it's animal-scares. In AVTAK there's a scene where Stacey's cat jumps out, and we've got some monkeys popping up in the PTS of TLD.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Indeed there want a pidgeon. Which is funny, as AVTAK is the most far flung of Glen's movies, yet it doesnt have the most far flung trademark.