Bond still relevant?

Is Bond still a relevant 21st century British hero? With immigration what it is what purpose does Bond have? Does he still represent todays British gentleman? This is my disseration topic, please respond to this as it is pioneering research, also please take 90 seconds to complete my questionnaire from the link below

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=nx57yeregx8zyzr274683

Comments

• clumclum Santa Cruz, CAPosts: 63MI6 Agent
    yes

over half a billion dollars relevent

{[]
  • scglrmtdpbdc007scglrmtdpbdc007 Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    YES don't change a thing
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    One of your questions in the survey states that "James Bond should remain a while caucasian male". I'd go further and say that James Bond should remain a white, caucasian, BRITISH male.

Of course James Bond is relevant in today's society, or else who would be going to watch the films that come out every couple of years? James Bond is a fictional character created by Ian Fleming, and since then Bond has become a British institution. No one is perfect, and Bond is no exception. The fact that he is a smoker, drinker, gambler, and womaniser are some of his weaknesses as a person. Should every hero be "perfect"? And no, I don't mind that he has weaknesses, it makes him seem more human.
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"