Timothy Dalton

124»

Comments

• farscapeakfarscapeak Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    yeah the producers and team really backed daniel up with that one.
  • thechickenthechicken Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    I think that Dalton is a wonderful Bond. It's a shame that he has done only two movies. He is so focused and serious, Licence to kill is one of my favorites, the idea of the revenge was wonderful, and I really like his face. He fits the movies he made. I mean, Pierce surelly didn't fit Die Another Day, because we always remember him by his great movies, and Die Another Day is definitely not a great movie...too much jokes, and way too colorful.
    But Dalton is great, his movies are great, and he shows us another side of the caracter, he feels more real. He has sense of humor, but you really look at him as somebody who faces death and is in danger almost all the time. I think that he is a little darker version of Sean's Bond, with a little less humor.
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    I think he is a great bond and after watching the films I was surprised by how much criticism it got. As much as I love Dalton I'm glad he left afte LTK because he had already left the service and I can't see him doing any more.
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • sambwoysambwoy Berkshire, EnglandPosts: 90MI6 Agent
    Its because of his Bond films that I'll watch anything with him in. He seemed to have been doing much more that Connery before he was chosen for Bond. Other Daltons I like are The Rocketeer, Flash Gordon and Cromwell, and he had a Bondian-like role in Looney Tunes: Back In Action, because he played an actor playing a secret agent. Interesting casting given that he is generally an underrated Bond, even though the film is no Space Jam :D