Poor Daniel Craig...

IanT007IanT007 Posts: 117MI6 Agent
Who felt sorry for Daniel Craig on Red Nose Day, getting dumped by Catherine Tate?

At least he seems to have a lucrative deal with Daddies brown sauce to fall back on.

Comments

• John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    Missed it as I was working. What happened?
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Didn't see it either. Catherine Tate should be shot anyhow.
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    This happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJ--Wrhx38

Bless his little cotton socks :)

A Catherine Tate DVD with all the sketches on it will be released in aid of Comic Relief shortly.
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
    Nice to see him showing his lighter side. Loved the Newcastle Brown in the fridge. Think we'll see 007 ordering that in Bond 22? 'Newcastle Brown. From the can, not a glass.' :D

Not a big fan of Catherine Tate. Never quite forgiven her for her 'performance' (ahem) in last year's Xmas special of 'Doctor Who.'
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    OMG that made me want to hug even more than I already do. very funny though...he's such a cutie

"Is it true you wanted to stay in the tent all the time?"
    "yes"
    "why?"
    "because I'm in love with elaine...*sad eyes*"

soooo cute!

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • SolarisSolaris Blackpool, UKPosts: 308MI6 Agent
    I ended up snorting diet coke at the tv screen when she said, "I was expecting someone a bit more hansome"
    way to go with the straw choice too...crazy straws = awesome

~Pen -{

• lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    Pendragon wrote:
    way to go with the straw choice too...crazy straws = awesome

~Pen -{

I :x crazy straws lol He can come and put his daddies sauce in our fridge anytime!!

It was a great sketch but I absolutely despise Catherine Tate though - would have been so much funnier with Dawn French as Elaine instead!
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    :))

I needed a good laugh. Thanks for that!

I particularly liked the part where Daniel excitedly and immaturely selects a crazy straw. :))

I find myself becoming fonder and fonder of Mr. Craig. If it wasn't just for that damn reboot...
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    LOVED THAT. Amazingly hilarious. Poor Daniel indeed, he looked so sad.
    Tee Hee wrote:
    I find myself becoming fonder and fonder of Mr. Craig. quote]

you know, me too...the more of his work I see, the more he grows on me...:x

~Pen -{

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,722MI6 Agent
    Only just saw that- excellent stuff! :D
  • IanT007IanT007 Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    It was so inspirational I now eat ham sandwiches with daddies sauce on them.

I used to hate Daddies sauce.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,991Quartermasters
    edited March 2007
    Very good indeed...

"He's no John Nettles." :))
    Tee Hee wrote:
    I find myself becoming fonder and fonder of Mr. Craig. If it wasn't just for that damn reboot...

Things should get easier for you in #22, when it's not his 'first mission' anymore...
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Things should get easier for you in #22, when it's not his 'first mission' anymore...

It will indeed be easier, however the absence of "Q" and the replacing of "Miss Moneypenny" with the uninteresting "Villiers" will remain unforgivable.
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    {[] That was hilarious. He does seem perfectly capable of doing comedy. Has he ever done a comic film? If not, he should.
    Just watched that again. It's the bit when they're showing off the tandem bike he bought off e-bay that kills me. Craig looks so proud of his purchase. :))
    Tee Hee wrote:
    It will indeed be easier, however the absence of "Q" and the replacing of "Miss Moneypenny" with the uninteresting "Villiers" will remain unforgivable.

Well...I hope that Villiers will take the place of Robinson in the pecking order (I rather like Tobias Menzies, who played Brutus in the splendid 'Rome' series)...and I strongly suspect that Miss Moneypenny Will Return...
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,722MI6 Agent
    Watched this again today, and oddly it's one of the things that really shows how good an actor Craig is- he's just so good in this! His face when Tate is rejecting him- superb! :)

Then again, Tony Blair was surprisingly very good in his sketch with her! But then I suppose discovering a politician can act shouldn't be a massive surprise...
    I showed it to my wife---she's a big fan of 'The Midsomer Murders,' and I think has a similar crush on Nettles...she laughed out loud...also loved the tragic shot of Craigger riding off, alone on his tandem bike :'( :))
    I went (real loud, mind you) AWWWWW at the screen at that shot....mom had no clue what was going on! :D

~Pen -{

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    Good, but a bit too close to home. I mean, Craig really doesn't look so out of place in that set-up. Still, he's a good sport.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    The DVD featuring Catherine Tate's Comic Relief sketches is set to become a record breaker with the most advance orders in the history of Amazon UK.

Catherine Tate DVD 'sets record'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6470511.stm
    Good, but a bit too close to home. I mean, Craig really doesn't look so out of place in that set-up.

There really is no end to it, is there?
    Still, he's a good sport.

Well...God knows he's had to be 8-)
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited March 2007
    :)) No matter what I may think of Craig in CR, I think he was very good in that clip, as well as a great sport for agreeing to do it in the first place.
    Tee Hee wrote:
    {[] I completely agree with you about the reboot, and about Q and Moneypenny. I really think that they could and should have been in CR.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • IanT007IanT007 Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    The DVD featuring Catherine Tate's Comic Relief sketches is set to become a record breaker with the most advance orders in the history of Amazon UK.

Catherine Tate DVD 'sets record'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6470511.stm

And I bet it's all down to Craig fans