Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean of Daniel :
2900509117e203be4.th.jpg

Omega Seamaster 300 of Pierce :
222080008b33bda1.th.jpg

Rolex of Sean (NATO bracelet) :
18589699dq2.th.jpg

Comments

• s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    I'd take the Planet Ocean. Much more stylish imo.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Seamaster 300 of Pierce. I like the silver band mixed with blueish face of the watch. Very cool!
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,991Quartermasters
    My first choice would the the classic Rolex, of course...but Craigger's Planet Ocean strikes my fancy as well...

Either one trumps the Timex Indiglo I've been wearing of late ;%
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent

Either one trumps the Timex Indiglo I've been wearing of late ;%

It takes a licking and keeps on ticking. ;)
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • ToshTogoToshTogo Rep. of South AfricaPosts: 103MI6 Agent
    Planet Ocean ....... my choice
  • IanT007IanT007 Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    Planet Ocean - stylish yet understated
  • Neville JamesNeville James Posts: 29MI6 Agent
    The Planet Ocean is a mighty fine watch, but have any of you Chaps actualy worn one? They are huge, will never fit under a shirt cuff and in my opinion distasteful for every day wear, (unless every day you jump from cranes and storm embassies).
    The Rolex Submariner is a timesless design and is one of the few watches that looks good casual and with a suit.
    The Seamaster that Brosnan wore is also a nice timepiece (I've owned one since 1996) however I am thinking of replacing the bracelet with a shark skin strap as I feel the high gloss finish is too 'bling'. As Mr Brosnan was 'Mr Bling' in his outings as 007, this seemed to suit him well.
    For those of you who wear a suit for 80% of your waking life (as I do) I would direct you to consider Brosnan's Jaeger Le Coultre 18k Pink gold Reverso Duo as seen many times in 'The Thomas Crown Affair'.
    Simple, stylish, understated. Rather like Fleming's Bond of the books...
  • ClassicClassic Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    An expert ! {[]
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    The Planet Ocean is a mighty fine watch, but have any of you Chaps actualy worn one? They are huge, will never fit under a shirt cuff and in my opinion distasteful for every day wear, (unless every day you jump from cranes and storm embassies).
    The Rolex Submariner is a timesless design and is one of the few watches that looks good casual and with a suit.

My husband currently has both models on the go and does not complain about the PO (though it is the 42mm version) at all and he wears a shirt to work.

His favourite ( and mine) is the Rolex, but the PO is a very nice piece, especially on the strap with the deployment clasp ( and I dont like straps).

I'm still hoping that Bond returns to Rolex one day.
  • Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    My favorite is of course the classic Rolex worn by Sean Connery. The one pictured is more in keeping with George Lazenby or early Roger Moore because of the crown guard. Not sure if the one pictured is a real Rolex though. The indeces look a little funy and the dial seems devoid of any writing.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    Nothing can beat a Rolex Submariner (no date) with a black leather band.

After all, in Bond 21 wasn't Vesper's first guess "Rolex?" I did detect a note of sarcasim in her voice when she said "Beautiful" when Bond admitted he wore an Omega.
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    My choice is Pierce's Seamaster...because I already own one and I'm happy with it.
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -