Moonraker Questions

3rbrown3rbrown MI6 Top Secret - Scotland, GlaPosts: 100MI6 Agent
edited April 2007 in The James Bond Films
1) Near the start of the film the first time Bond and Drax meet and when Bond goes to meet Holly Drax orders Chang to ether kill or harm Bond but why what hade Bond do to make Drax what Bond dead or hurt?

2) Just after Bond meet Holly and he goes on the (I can't spell it the thing used to train astranauts to deal with G fore) She says "We are taking good care of him" is she in on killing or hurting Bond?

Comments

• LazenbyLazenby The upper reaches of the AmazoPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    1) Presumably he wants Bond out of the way because he figures that his snooping around can only lead to trouble. No better solution to that problem than an "accidental" death. That or maybe Drax was Karl Stromberg's son.

2) I see no reason to think so.
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    1.) "An apology will be made to the American government, once we've discovered why there was no trace of the Moonraker in that wreckage."

Drax wants to kill Bond as he knows too much.

2.) No, Holly was not in on it. The phone call from Drax was just a ploy to get her away from Bond, leaving him in the good hands of Chang.
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • 3rbrown3rbrown MI6 Top Secret - Scotland, GlaPosts: 100MI6 Agent
    Thanks
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    The centrifuge. I'd love to do that, see how much I could take.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    s96024 wrote:
    The centrifuge. I'd love to do that, see how much I could take.
    I wouldn't. :# I get car sick far too easily.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman