90s music video that paid homage to Bond title sequences

I remember that a British band had a 1990s music video that was barely a homage to the Bond title sequences. I'm not good enough with Google to figure out who the band is/was. I thought it might have been Pulp or The Verve, but I guess not. I keep thinking it was a British band though, and I thought someone from the Bond films' art department was involved in the production, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

Do you Bond experts know what I'm talking about?

Comments

• SeanConnery007SeanConnery007 The Bond Archive - London, EngPosts: 169MI6 Agent
    The group Scissor Sisters recently had a music video for the song "Land Of A Thousand Words" from the album Ta-Dah that paid homage to the opening title sequences of James Bond films.
    Nobody Writes Threads Better.
  • Apocrypha23Apocrypha23 Posts: 177MI6 Agent
    Are you thinking of Robbie Williams's video for Millennium? It was very much an homage to Bond.
  • jf086jf086 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Are you thinking of Robbie Williams's video for Millennium? It was very much an homage to Bond.
    No, unfortunately not. This video was like a Bond title credits sequence with the artwork either influenced by or done by Bond artist(s).

This would have been in the 1990s.

No ideas?