The Best of Top Gear

3rbrown3rbrown MI6 Top Secret - Scotland, GlaPosts: 100MI6 Agent
edited April 2007 in Off Topic Chat
What is your faverite episode of Top Gear and why mines is the limo challenge just because of the amount of chaos in it and the fact that involves celebrites and one of the most important day for them.

Comments

• s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    I thought the Rocket was very impressive. That must have cost so much money and a lot of time and effort, as well as skill and expertise. Although not as if any of that was contributed by Clarkson, may or the hamster. It was so impressive when it lifted off. Just like a normal spacecraft. My only dissapointment was they didn't get the chance to try and fly it down.
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    There are so many that it is difficult to choose but the one that really stood out for me was Clarkson testing the Range Rover Sport and being chased by the tank. Fantastic.
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    edited April 2007
    My personal favourites were the Clarkson vs May and Hammond races from the studio to somewhere in Europe. Thw whole idea of a car vs a plane (or train) seemed crazy, but the way it was brought together generated real suspense as to who was going to win.
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Yea the race between May int eh rally car and Hammond in the bobsleigh. I thought there is no way that car can get down anywhere near as fast as the bobsleigh. But it was so close.
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    It looks like Top Gear could be heading across the Atlantic, presenters and all.

For the full article

BBC Top Gear in US TV deal talks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6539111.stm

Hit TV show Top Gear could be heading to the US, after the BBC revealed it is in talks to take it over the Atlantic.

The Sun newspaper reported that the show will be fronted by current presenters Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May.

It said the show would be the same as the UK version, but focusing on American cars, such as Cadillacs.
  • chris Walkenchris Walken Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    Jeremy Clarkson Destroys Lada was the best one for me click the link to watch from youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3xoRQd0dLk
  • SolarisSolaris Blackpool, UKPosts: 308MI6 Agent
    It looks like Top Gear could be heading across the Atlantic, presenters and all.

For the full article

BBC Top Gear in US TV deal talks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6539111.stm

Hit TV show Top Gear could be heading to the US, after the BBC revealed it is in talks to take it over the Atlantic.

The Sun newspaper reported that the show will be fronted by current presenters Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May.

It said the show would be the same as the UK version, but focusing on American cars, such as Cadillacs.

Clarkson is gonna hate that, having to drive around American cars, which, after watching his Good, the Bad and the ugly DVD I can say he doesn't like too much.

there are obviously a few exceptions however.