The Living Daylights - Blooper

I came across this TLD blooper over at CBn. Some of you may already have seen it, but I won't spoil the fun for those who haven't. Just click on the link below and scroll down the page to download.

http://shatterhand007.com/CinemaFoliage/CINEMAViewingRoom.html

Comments

• JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    That was amazing and I'm vehemently anti-Dalton!
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,885Chief of Staff
    By "blooper" I thought this was something in the film, not something left on the cutting room floor. Oh, well, funny anyway!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,460Chief of Staff
    A good find, very enjoyable. Nice to see Dalton cracking up!
  • RJJBRJJB United StatesPosts: 346MI6 Agent
    That was amazing and I'm vehemently anti-Dalton!

What does the blooper have to do with your dislike for Timothy Dalton?
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Well I could have easily looked at it and gone "Psh, The Living Daylights, I'm not going to look" but then I did and it was funny!

It's nice to know that the man does have a sense of humor and isn't cold like his interpretation of Bond. :D
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    edited April 2007
    It's nice to know that the man does have a sense of humor and isn't cold like his interpretation of Bond. :D

I think cold is a bit harsh, but I know where you're coming from. If Dalton had been a little more relaxed and a little less intense from time to time I'm sure he would have endeared himself more to Bond fans and the general audience alike.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    I think cold is a bit harsh, but I know where you're coming from. If Dalton had been a little more relaxed and a little less intense from time to time I'm sure he would have endeared himself more to Bond fans and the general audience alike.
    Is this becomeing a 'why we don't like Dalton' thread? :D If so, can I play? :)) Seriously, I agree that the clip is good. Dalton really does show that he has a nice sense of humour. -{
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    That's a funny clip -- thanks MNL. There must be zillions of Bond film bloopers sitting around somewhere. It would be a hoot to see them compiled as a DVD extra or something like that.
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • JohmssJohmss Posts: 274MI6 Agent
    Din't get the Dalton anti-Dalton theme.

Funny pic, but is it in any DVD extra, or some like it?
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    I have come across an apparently rare British trailer of The Living Daylights featuring the original unused gunbarrel and an anti-piracy warning. Alas, the quality of the image is not the best.

The Living Daylights - Rare British Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF-dAAx02ZY
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    made my night. thanks for the link!

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    I have come across an apparently rare British trailer of The Living Daylights featuring the original unused gunbarrel and an anti-piracy warning. Alas, the quality of the image is not the best.

I'm glad they didn't use that gunbarrel. Dalton jumps about three feet in the air. :D As for the image, it looks like it was taken from a pirate VHS copy. Ironic given the anti-piracy warning.
  • PUCCINIPUCCINI Posts: 70MI6 Agent
    I just love this kind of moments...
  • jen07jen07 Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    Nice link. Thanks. Hope to see more like this.