Trina Parks/Diamonds Are Forever/McElrod House

kees007kees007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
Hi, some of you might remember that I took a trip with my parents to the West of the US. On the 13th of February, we met with Trina Parks, who played the character of Thumper in Diamonds are Forever. We met her at her home, had some lunch with her and afterwards she took us to the McElrod House where they filmed the scene of her and Lally (sp?) and Sean Connery. It was a good time. Anyways, the reason, I'm posting this is because my dad put about 24 pictures of the day on his website and it showed a lot of what it looks like right now. It was an amazing location to watch and see Trina explain how they shot the film. Afterwards, I watched the scene again and you can see so much more.

Anyways, if any of you want to see the pictures, just visit my dad's website at: http://www.arieboer.com

Now, there is one catch, the whole story is written in Dutch. If you want to see the pictures though, just click on the lower button: 'Trip Out West' and scroll down to the 13th of February and just click on the date and you'll get a picture menu and then just click on the thumbnails and you'll see the pictures.

Enjoy!

Kees

Comments

• Back to basics BondBack to basics Bond Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Very interesting Kees. Thanks for sharing. I'm amazed that the house has not changed more in 35 years.
  • kees007kees007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    I thought the same thing! It's a beautiful area. I also noticed that it had that typical cone structure to it, so typical of a Bond villain hideout, like Piz Gloria and of course the volcano in YOLT. I'd love to live there. Great view of the area too!

Kees
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,582Chief of Staff
    Nice pictures - the house still looks great, thanks for letting us see them.
    YNWA 97
  • kees007kees007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    You're welcome. I'm glad you were able to "navigate" through the Dutch part of it! :-)

Kees