The Best Of Only Fools And Horses

3rbrown3rbrown MI6 Top Secret - Scotland, GlaPosts: 100MI6 Agent
Officially the best moment is the the bar fall and I was wondering what is your favorite. Mines has to be the chandelier fall or the blow up dolls

Comments

• A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    Batman and Robin out of the mist.
  • 3rbrown3rbrown MI6 Top Secret - Scotland, GlaPosts: 100MI6 Agent
    A7ce wrote:
    You are 100% right I totally forgot that one that is much better than the dolls.
  • chris Walkenchris Walken Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    edited April 2007
    I liked the one when dameon was born the look on rodneys face thinking it had sumet to do with the devil
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    edited April 2007
    An early one with Grandad has the best dialogue/monlogue of just about any comedy, it's up there with Steptoe and Son.

Rodney is meant to be a look out man while Del sells his hooky gear out of a suitcase in a high street. But Rodder's head is in the clouds while policeman plod approaches. Del is forced to make a run for it down alley ways as plod is in pursuit, only just getting away in the Robin Reliant 3 wheeler.

Del's blistering put downs of an indignant Rodders while Granddad watches on is superb. Rodders says something all hurt and offended: "I'm 23 years old, have several years of education behind me, 2 GCSE's and a diploma in woodwork. And after all that, what have I become? A look-out!"
    Del and Grandad exchange slightly surprised glances, and Del comes over all concerned and solicitous. "No, no Rodney your wrong... You're not just a look-out... YOU'RE A BAD LOOK-OUT!"

Cracks me up.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • cosmocosmo Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    not sure about the best moment,will have to have a good think about that,but the best show was the jolly boys outing.from the game of trivial pursuit with casandras boss from the bank,to the coach blowing up,to dell meeting rachael again,to rodney thumping the aforementioned boss.
    class from start to finish.
    this was the pinnacle of the series,absolute perfection.though it still had its moments, in truth it went gradually downhill from here.:007)
  • FelixLeiter ♀FelixLeiter ♀ Staffordshire or a pubPosts: 1,286MI6 Agent
    I love the one where Del gets the job to paint the Chineese restaurant and gets Rodney and Grandad to do it. Trigger comes round afterwards and asks Del if he wants anymore. The conversation drifts on and Trigger says they used the paint to paint the signs in the train tunnels. Grandad then says well why do they do that - it's dark in a tunnel. But Trig says it's luminous! :)) There's the call from the bloke who owns the Chineese and we see them in huge sunglasses. :)) Del suddenly things OMG and takes Rodney and Grandad to the cemetery. We then see Dela nd Rodney's mother's grave - painted in the luminous paint. :))
    Relax darling, I'm on top of the situation -{
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,362Chief of Staff
    3rbrown wrote:
    A7ce wrote:
    You are 100% right I totally forgot that one that is much better than the dolls.

Count me in on that one, too. :))