If you were a Bond Villan...

If you were a (classic) bond villan

1.Where would your lair be?
2.Who would your henchman be?
3.What type of security would you have around/in your lair?
4.What would your plan (for world domination) include?

my answers:
1.Volcano
2.Nik Nak
3.Sentry guns in volcano like in YOLT metal door and forest infested with snakes surrounded by a section of the ocean infested with sharks. A supersition to scare off local people (like the dragon in DN.)
4. Highjacking the nuclear weapons/sattelits/rockets ect. to start a war between countries with strong millitaries/governments. Then move in with my smaller army and take over whats left.
{[]

Comments

• A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    1.Where would your lair be?
    Hollowed out volcano - with mono rail

2.Who would your henchman be?
    Oddjob

3.What type of security would you have around/in your lair?
    Bambi and Thumper

4.What would your plan (for world domination) include?
    Destroying scociety from within by opening Fast food outlets on every high street in every country and feeding them crap until they keel over - muhaaa muhhaaah - Hang on , that's already been done ?!
  • The Sly FoxThe Sly Fox USAPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    Perhaps it's not as classic as you might like, but...

1. An uncharted tropical island (my inside-man would make sure it stayed that way :v ) with a beautiful mansion.

2. My lovely femme fatale, of course... :D

3. Mounted sentry machine guns on every corner of the mansion, with heavy artillery (also computer-operated) in case needed. Laser trip wires for intruder detection, and if all else fails, an entire arsenal in the shelter basement.

4. My mission would be to end all wars and debates because all would be under one rule. With a world under my control, everything would fall into place. You will all soon see! This is my world, and I will be the one to OWN it ALL... (!!!!!!!!)

Hehe... Haha..... Hahaha! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

...Darling, my medicine, please?... :))
  • 3rbrown3rbrown MI6 Top Secret - Scotland, GlaPosts: 100MI6 Agent
    edited May 2007
    1. The Volcano
    2. Xenia Onatopp & Grant
    3. 100 heavly armed men with a minimum IQ of 110
    4. To destroy TV standerds with terrible reality programs (oh too late!)