BOND FILM NAMES

Hello. I make James Bond fan films with my video camera (we take it pretty seriously. our last one was 45 minutes long!).
Anyways, We need a name for our upcoming bond film, and I was wondering what people had in mind.
Here is some of our possibilities:
-CobrasFang
-SideWinder

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comments

• A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    I remember seeing a James Bond Film name generator some where, where the key elements were the words Gold, Die , Live etc
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Choose a name fitting the content of your film, i.e. the villain's name, a key quote, etc. Be creative!

You should upload your film(s) to the internet. I would love to see it/them. {[]
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • WaltherManiacWaltherManiac Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    Well, the title of the movie should be the name of the device that bond gets that the villans are after (i.e. goldeneye). We were thinking about CobrasFang, or SideWinder.
  • DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    What's the plot? (Maybe that can help)
  • WaltherManiacWaltherManiac Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    The plot is that Q branch makes a machine called _____ (this should be the title of the movie). It is a portable EMP disguised as a flash drive. They made it so they could wipe out a terrorist organisation that is trying to capture _____. The name of the organisation is called SASOMS (Stealing And Selling Of Military Sience). So two organisations (MI6 and SASOMS) are striving to do the same thing: shut down the other. They assign 007 to protect ____ from SASOMS, and shut it down.
    Meanwhile SASOMS has has their own plan: They hire Chealsea Morgan to try to seduce ____ out of 007. But her plans get abolished when she falls madly in love with 007 :x. Then it turns into a battle for ____ and the girl.
    Some plot, eh? :007)
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    The device is called...

The ViewKill. ;)
    Viper
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    I don't know...given the heroine's name, how about A Night In Chelsea? :D
    Hilly...you old devil!
    Is it just me or does this seem like it's something that belongs more in the Lit forum? ... must be due to all the fan-made stuff being there....
  • JADE66JADE66 Posts: 238MI6 Agent
    Since the device is being used to wipeout, that is to say,destroy this evil organization, killing its members, I would suggest BLOODFLASH.
    A bit over the top, I guess, but it makes the point.-{
  • The Sly FoxThe Sly Fox USAPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    edited May 2007
    I think the most impressive scene a fan film could have would be a car chase. If I may give some of my ideas, there are many things you could do to facilitate this. For example, you could find two people with relatively nice cars (or you could just rent two sports cars), stand a good distance from the freeway at night, then have them both drive right past you while you film it. As they pass you, you could pan the camera upwards toward an overhead sign that says something perhaps related to a city your film takes place in. For example, "Right lane, Interstate 5 - Chelsea" (if there is such a city).

Other things you could do would be to film parts of the scene from inside both cars separately, or even filming parts of it from inside a third car. Nice touches would be to film some shots of Bond taking off his tie and throwing it in the back seat while the speedometer displays some rather high speeds! :D

Sorry if I got carried away here, but car chases are my favorite part of any film! I like the idea of the flash device controlling some sort of satellite weapon, i.e. GoldenEye. Or perhaps a virus-like device that can take control of an entire computer system just by being plugged into any one of them, i.e., Terminator 3. I've got loads of ideas like this! If you think any of this would help your movie, feel free to PM me! :)

As for the title, perhaps you could call it The Drive, alluding to the flash drive the device is kept inside (you'd have to refer to it as a "flash drive" several times in your film to justify this). Perhaps even simply Program, or Code Name: Viral. Something that sounds rather high-tech. I like Jade66's BLOODFLASH. Or if you really wanted to sound like you did your research, you could find the name of an ancient god or goddess with a name related to "control," "justice" or something like that that you could give to both your film title and the flash device.

Alternatively, A Night In Chelsea is always nice... :D