Staying Online

AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
This isn't a variation of the Bee Gees song. I was simply curious, last night, I fell asleep while logged in and the next afternoon discovered I'd been browsing one forum for nearly 36 hours.

I know I'm not the only one to have this happen, right?

Right? ;%

Comments

• MAHOMAHO Posts: 95MI6 Agent
    Just like my grandad. He used to doze of while in the middle of doing something.

I can picture clearly, dear Alex, you sitting motionless in front of your screen, mouse on hand, softly snoring away.

---
    jfm
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    edited May 2007
    Actually what happened, in a middle of one of JFF's AVTAK appraisals I nodded off. :v

You can nod off during one of those? I'm too busy weeping with frustration to sleep ;)
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    And the old moderator edit button is right next to the quote, right, Jetset? ;)
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Alex wrote:
    Actually what happened, in a middle of one of JFF's AVTAK appraisals I nodded off. :v

You can nod off during one of those? I'm too busy weeping with frustration to sleep ;)

Another shot at me... when will it end? ;)

For some reason though, after reading Alex's post I thought someone would say something to that effect. And lo and behold... :D
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Alex wrote:
    And the old moderator edit button is right next to the quote, right, Jetset? ;)

Ahem.

I blame the wine... as I do for so many things.

NOTE TO SELF: Don't post on a Saturday night :))
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Alex wrote:
    This isn't a variation of the Bee Gees song. I was simply curious, last night, I fell asleep while logged in and the next afternoon discovered I'd been browsing one forum for nearly 36 hours.

I know I'm not the only one to have this happen, right?

Right? ;%

It happens to the best of us.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope