My Interview with Trina Parks (Thumper from Diamonds are Forever)

kees007kees007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that my interview with Trina Parks is on line. She was extremely gracious to talk to. We talked for 2 1/2 hours!

Here is the link:

http://www.positive-entertainment.com/interviews/trinaparks

I hope you enjoy it!

Kees

Comments

• TOOTSTOOTS Posts: 114MI6 Agent
    Good work. Well done and thanks.
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Superb, Kees! Thanks. -{
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • 2nd blind mouse2nd blind mouse Posts: 35MI6 Agent
    Is Lola Larson still missing?
  • kees007kees007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    Great question. I was talking with Trina Parks about her. Does anyone know any information about her?

Kees
  • Mr Saint John SmithMr Saint John Smith UKPosts: 430MI6 Agent
    I've looked pretty much everywhere and havent been able to find info on her - I heard that she died but i dont think thats true.

She's probaly enjoying life somewhere with not many people knowning about her Bond role apart from a few friends. Trina said she was quiet a shy girl.
  • kees007kees007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    Thanks, Lawrence,

I know you are very thorough, so I know you have done as much as can be done to get it. All the Bondgirls speak very highly of you btw.

Kees
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    Excellent article, Kees. I did not know that she was in the church scene in The Blues Brothers.

It's clear that this article is the result of a good interviewer who had an excellent interview subject. Nice all around. :)
  • Mr Saint John SmithMr Saint John Smith UKPosts: 430MI6 Agent
    kees007 wrote:
    Thanks, Lawrence,

I know you are very thorough, so I know you have done as much as can be done to get it. All the Bondgirls speak very highly of you btw.

Kees

Thanks Kees for the kind words - Im glad they like me but its down to them being so nice. Max and Trina are both very very very nice ladies and emailed them both recently.