missing english girl Maddie night

chris Walkenchris Walken Posts: 85MI6 Agent
edited May 2007 in Off Topic Chat
Cafe de Paris event London wednesday 16th MAY tickets £20.00

The list is endless now and famous people are coming out of the woodwork to help and appear and sing at 'MADELINE'S NIGHT'.

The ones I remember are tony christie,the sheilas,kt tunstall(tbc),jamelia(tbc),david gray(tbc),the feeling(tbc),,Sophie ellis bextor(tbc),chris tarrant,jeremy beadle,Esther Ranson,corinne billy rae(tbc),jordan and peter andre(tbc),sir elton john(tbc),kelly brook,dame shirley bassey,never the bride,george michael(tbc),kate moss(tbc),phil collins(tbc),the cheeky girls,elizabeth hurley,kelly brook,Gail Porter,,many famous artists,models and actors
are turning up to support 'MADELINE'S NIGHT AT Cafe de Paris,wednesday 16th MAY 2007 @22H00 in London,TV companies(news),Radio,press,magazine companies etc from all over the world are all behind it and are attending or featuring it at short notice.

Tickets can be bought from:-
www.wegottickets.com ( Monday 14th May 2007)
£20.00 or pay at door.

The first feature comes out today hopefully in as many papers as we can and a Family member is also hopefully attending to collect the money.(tbc by the police)
Madeline's parents have been informed of the event and campaign.

The Portugese press,tv,magazines have also been informed and will promote 'Madeline's Campaign also and feature this event.

There is an auction which will take place and many celebs have been very generous in providing items to sell for e.g Dame Shirley Bassey is giving her exclusive just recorded album,Villas In Spain are giving away a one week holiday package!!!!
Watchdog and Crimestoppers have also mentioned that they are going to send someone down to attend the event and talk about it afterwards,Sky news,CNN etc

Footballers are coming to support also.

Madeline's night is about the general public and celebrities all saying 'enough is enough'....................people should not be allowed or get away with kidnapping a child whenever they feel like it.

Madeline is a beautiful little girl who is going through hell and back and we want her back,safe in her parents arms.

Madelines' night is about promoting 'Madeline Campaign' which wants the world to have a sex offenders list and not just the uk and usa as at present the uk is the only country in Europe that knows where these people are going,travelling etc and this is why many of them are going to Portugal and Spain.

I have also had contact with Mr Steve Winyard and Madeline's parents know about what is going on over here via Mark Warner.

Madeline's Campaign is about getting her back and having a sex offenders list worldwide and that the subject is a priority and not swept under the carpet.

Big Brother is everywhere now with all of our technology but these children still vanish and this is not acceptable.

Madeline's night is also going to happen all over the Uk in all of the main clubs for the public who can not attend the Cafe de Paris event and we are going to collect all of the money raised at MADELINE'S NIGHT to give directly to the parents as they are loosing income every day nad need our financial support.

Comments

• s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Ths is a horrible event. I hope they make some sort of breakthrough soon. I just hope it's some poor women desperate for a kid. The support in this case and the publicity is unbelievable, never seen anything like it. I'm sure the bounty hunters are out in force. My thoughts are with the family.

I thought Peter Andre was very ill in hospital. I hope he is fine now.
  • chris Walkenchris Walken Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    edited May 2007
    s96024 wrote:
    I just hope it's some poor women desperate for a kid.
    The Portugal police say they have had alot of phone calls of sightings of a man and a little girl they belive it could be Maddie and it is a man holding her very sad.
  • chris Walkenchris Walken Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    Cafe de Paris have cancelled the venue as of today sorry for any inconveince