A Scary Proposal: Olsen Twins

2»

Comments

• arthur pringlearthur pringle SpacePosts: 366MI6 Agent
    Alessandra wrote:
    Welcome back to the forum Alessandra.

Thank you Arthur! {[]. Incidentally, who's the hottie in your avatar?

That's me of course ;)

I have no idea who the Olsen twins are but I hope they end up in the film. I'd also like to see Billie Piper play M and maybe Hilary Duff could be the new Moneypenny :s
  • SolarisSolaris Blackpool, UKPosts: 308MI6 Agent
    This is Never gonna happen.

EON aren't stupid enough to cast them in Bond 22, are they?
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    To show Arthur just what he'll be missing when they are not cast..here are the Olsen Twins, former overexposed child stars, who are now nearing 21.

Then:
    two_ask_hdr_photo.gif

Now:
    1171570600-MKA_strikeaposeGalleryThumb.jpg
  • SB_DiamondSB_Diamond North Miami Beach, FLPosts: 126MI6 Agent
    edited May 2007
    What they look like is not the point. We know they are pretty girls, but they just aren't Bond girls. And just because they are pretty doesn't mean they would be good for this type of movie. I'm not discrediting them as actresses but considering the uber wholesomeness they like to project I think a Bond film would be too hardcore for them. It's just too adult of a movie and they don't project that maturity that the Bond women have.
    *~Orbis Non Sufficit~*
  • Lyle Dark-008Lyle Dark-008 Posts: 64MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    For the life of me, I don't understand why anyone finds these two appealing. Every time I see this:

[img=http://www.freshdames.com/images/uploads/olsen_twins_2_thumb.jpg]all I can think of is this:[/img]general.jpg

Why do you think that, Hardy?
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    edited June 2007
    The only---and I mean, only---way to include the Olsen Twins would be to make them assassins...like the Asian chick with the school uniform skirt in Kill Bill Vol. 1...very dark, very lethal, playing on their wholesome rep...a twisted, modern-day Bambi and Thumper...

Craigger could beat the snot out of them :))

...and then...they have to DIE :v
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    The only---and I mean, only---way to include the Olsen Twins would be to make them assassins...like the Asian chick with the school uniform skirt in Kill Bill Vol. 1...very dark, very lethal, playing on their wholesome rep...a twisted, modern-day Bambi and Thumper...

Craigger could beat the snot out of them :))

...and then...they have to DIE :v

I'm with Loeffs on this one, his scenario is the only way I see the Olsen twins in the film.

I have an idea, how about they cast an actress that actually eats something now and then. A little meat on the bones is a good thing.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    I have an idea, how about they cast an actress that actually eats something now and then. A little meat on the bones is a good thing.
    I completely agree with you, however I suspect that is probably too radical nowadays. :#
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • 00640064 Somewhere out west...Posts: 1,083MI6 Agent
    Well, we must remember, this could get worse...i mean, they could cast Paris Hilton as Vesper Lynd in a remake....
  • SB_DiamondSB_Diamond North Miami Beach, FLPosts: 126MI6 Agent
    Well I don't think they have issues casting women in Bond roles in the sense that I've never seen an anorexic looking one yet, it's just not Bond's type. I doubt that they would cast anyone that as thin (or horrible) as Paris Hilton considering the body Caterina Murino had and though Eva Green is slender, she certainly was very healthy looking. So I doubt they will go in the opposite direction for the next film. Oh god, I'm ranting...
    *~Orbis Non Sufficit~*