Site Outage - 23rd May

Please be aware that on Wednesday the 23rd of May the ajb007.co.uk server will have to be taken offline in order to carry out electrical safety testing.

The outage will involve several restarts of the server but should last for no more then 30 minutes in total.
Simon

Comments

• PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    thanks for the heads up, Si. much appriciated.

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Not a problem Si, I'm a strong believer that safety should come first.

Plus, we don't want you to "blow a fuse" like Oddjob! :))
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Thanks Si for keeping us Onatopp of things
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,624Chief of Staff
    SiCo wrote:
    Please be aware that on Wednesday the 23rd of May the ajb007.co.uk server will have to be taken offline in order to carry out electrical safety testing.

The outage will involve several restarts of the server but should last for no more then 30 minutes in total.

Thanks for the warning - any chance of it happening between the hours of 1900 and 2230 as I might be a little busy then :D
    YNWA 97
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    SiCo wrote:

Thanks for the warning - any chance of it happening between the hours of 1900 and 2230 as I might be a little busy then :D

Erm, quite the opposite - since The Wife is not going to let me anywhere near the telly that night, I need something to keep me entertained :D
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    Has anyone alerted local authorities that the streets are going to be rampant with wandering AJBers for that period?