Just for the laugh...

JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
edited May 2007 in Off Topic Chat
Ok, just for fun, who would you prefer to have as James Bond out of the two?

1 - A skillful, courageous fighter, who just happens to be the ugliest man on the planet and women never come anywhere near him?

Or

2 - A good looking man, that gets all the women, but happens to be the biggest coward on the planet and hates fighting?

Cast your votes! :D
1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby

Comments

• 3rbrown3rbrown MI6 Top Secret - Scotland, GlaPosts: 100MI6 Agent
    Numder 1 theres always plastic Surgery
  • asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    So what are you saying, Daniel Craig versus Roger Moore?
    Just kidding.
    I'd say number 1.
    Drawn Out Dad.
    Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,280MI6 Agent
    I'm the biggest coward anyway so I'd go for the good looks; I can only win...
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited May 2007
    asio wrote:
    So what are you saying, Daniel Craig versus Roger Moore?
    X-( Moore was not a coward! X-( :))

I would go for number 2, if only because one thing that separates Bond from everyone else is the women.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman