Why Bond resisted Xenia?

Bond was about to die in a wonderful way.
He was almost suffocated to death by the legs of a beautiful lady who was wearing nothing else than a bathrobe. Xenia was truly enjoying the situation.

If Xenia got me between her thighs, I wouldn't resist at all. I would just let her finish the business on me;)

Comments

• Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited June 2007
    Is this a serious post? ?:) You said it yourself. Bond was "about to die." No matter how beautiful Xenia might be, why would he want her to kill him?

EDIT: I misunderstood the implication of the post. My apologies. :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    platoon wrote:
    Bond was about to die in a wonderful way.
    He was almost suffocated to death by the legs of a beautiful lady who was wearing nothing else than a bathrobe. Xenia was truly enjoying the situation.

If Xenia got me between her thighs, I wouldn't resist at all. I would just let her finish the business on me;)

You're absolutely right. Bond is an idiot. I still can't believe he didn't let Bambi and Thumper beat him to death in DAF. They were hot. :o
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,885Chief of Staff
    For that matter, why did he resist when Elektra had him on that medieval torture device for "one last screw?" Hell, if you gotta go, that's one fine way to go out!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    And Delilah said, "Will you walk into my parlor?"

(said the spider to the fly)
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Do remember that its not like there are only nasty girls in Bond. Im sure that Brosnan was more than happy to take Natalya - her not wanting to kill him would have been an added bonus.
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Though I'm sure her not wanting him to die was tested when Trevelyan held Bond hostage for the launch codes.

"Go ahead! Shoot him! He means nothing to me!"

Also, I found Natalya hotter. So there's a real added bonus. :D