The Official - 'RocknRolla' Thead

XeniaXenia 2nd star to the right, straighPosts: 28MI6 Agent
Okay, I know it's been about a month since I like last visited but hey, I've been busy. :) Don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Anyways, you guys know I'm trying to start a News Web Site. (Don't let the name fool ya, lots of good movies gonna be in it (though I'm not sure what you guys will think of Pierce singing in Mamma Mia ;), that page isn't ready yet anyways)

Now to go back on topic, do you guys like Guy Ritchie films? Like 'Lock, Stock and Two Barrels' or even 'Snatch' (not even gonna ask about the Madonna one), it looks like he's starting pre-production on another British Gangster movie in London. Rehearsals started a couple of days ago, though no info at IMDb yet but seems like there's been some confirmation of who'll be in it. Joel Silver's, Dark Castle Entertainment is fast tracking this film, and by the looks of it, film will be released sometime in 2008. What do you guys think? Is this good that another gangster film is being made? Hey, I like Guy Ritchie films, his genre type films are good. :)

THHN - RocknRolla

BTW, finally got a home page. Hey, I'm a girl there aren't many of us who actually write film news. Just hadda stand out. Hehe
Totally Hollywood Hunk News Website

And hey, if you guys see an article or something, let me know. I don't know many British sites that give good info on film news. Or newspapers for that matter. :)

Comments

• XeniaXenia 2nd star to the right, straighPosts: 28MI6 Agent
    Well, I hope you guys understand that last comment made in the previous post was a joke right? I thought I posted a winkie image not a smile. Ah, I guess previewing should be done more than once. Hehe

Anyways, just a bit of an update. Found this article a couple of days ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOHH's exclusive interview with Saigon
    June 13, 2007
    SOHH Exclusive: Saigon Breaks Down Label Drama, "They're Gonna Put Me On The Shelf Until I'm No Longer Relevant"

While Saigon is having trouble with his record label, SOHH caught up with him to get the inside scoop that he's been facing with Atlantic Records. During the course of this interview, a quick blurb was mentioned about Guy Ritchie's RocknRolla. Thanks SOHH
    While his album may be in jeopardy, his acting career is not. Having recently signed on with the prestigious William Morris Agency, Sai is currently fielding several scripts including one for the film "Rock and Roller" written by Madonna's husband Guy Ritchie, and another named "Con Rail," which is set to feature some A-list Hollywood names. Not easily intimidated by more seasoned actors, Saigon is eager to show off his acting chops.

~~~~~~~~~

So, I'm wondering if he'll be in the movie... Wish IMDb would update their page.