Spoilers (for discussion)

XeniaXenia 2nd star to the right, straighPosts: 28MI6 Agent
Say, has there ever been a movie you've so wanted to see but stayed away from spoilers so it won't ruin the view?? I have, for X2 and X3, 300 and for current ones, Live Free or Die Hard and Transformers. For me, some just gotta be spoiler free, but strangely enough on others I so want to get spoiled. Wolverine anyone? And yes, JB22. :) :D

Comments

• Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    I'm the complete opposite - I love spoilers.

Any film I am really interested in I will look up as much as I can. I also do it with TV programmes. The most recent example being The Sopranos.The final season hasn't started here yet but I've been following it religiously and now I'm driving my husband nuts telling him I know what happens :))
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    My problem is that I don't want to know about anything at all, but I can't resist finding out particular details, and then I regret knowing spoilers which really stresses me out. :s
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    I once walked into the wrong screening of X-Men 3 and saw the ending before I saw the actual film! :))

Luckily, I don't like X-Men anyway (got dragged to see it)
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,282MI6 Agent
    edited June 2007
    I find that I enjoy the movie more when I know very little about it going into the theater; if I know too much it usually leads to a letdown. Still, the internet makes it temptingly easy to find out everything about a movie.

For all you spoiler junkies, check out this website: www.moviepooper.com

It contains spoilers for literally hundreds of movies; just be aware that the actual search screen show up in a pop-up window, so if you have pop-ups disabled you may have a little trouble with the site..
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    Hi Xenia! It's been a while! I'm so torn on spoilers. Sometimes if I know things going in, it helps enhance my enjoyment because I may have missed small details. If it's a TV show, I usually want to be surprised! With Bond films, I tend to like to know. I was so worried about CR, reading the script beforehand made it better for me, because I had less concerns when I saw how well written it was.

So I guess it totally depends on what it is! :s :D
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    No I don't like spoilers. I like to be surprised. It makes the movie so much better when you don't know about a charector turning good to bad, or even bad to good.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    TonyDP wrote:

{[]

Thanks Tony. Its fab!
  • TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,282MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    TonyDP wrote:

{[]

Thanks Tony. Its fab!

My pleasure; I hoped you might like it. :)
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    Hate spoilers, I like to be surprised or disappointed, the less I know the better.