Looking for an Goldeneye track (again)

swissagentswissagent SwitzerlandPosts: 17MI6 Agent
Hello guys,

I am looking for a track from Goldeneye again which is not on the soundtrack: I am looking for the one when Bond and Natalya are sitting in the tiger helicopter and they have to hurry up `cause the missiles have been fired.

Hope you know which track I mean.

Greets,

Yannick

Comments

• Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    I believe this could be Fatal Weakness, but I'm not certain.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,368Chief of Staff
    It's called "Tiger Trap", and although not on the album it's quite similar to parts of the "Overture", which is included. Hope that helps!
  • swissagentswissagent SwitzerlandPosts: 17MI6 Agent
    Thanks guys, I am now looking for the track, I wonder if I find it anywhere...
    It really starts to **** me off, I bought a soundtrack an half of the tracks are missing, that sucks.

However Greets and thanks
    swissagent wrote:
    It really starts to **** me off, I bought a soundtrack an half of the tracks are missing, that sucks.

It's not rare- sometimes what's on the album and what's in the film have little or nothing in common (DN and TSWLM are the main offenders). In the Bond OST area things improved a lot with the 2003 remasters (some people ;% waited over 30 years for the extra tracks), although there's still a lot of missing stuff.
  • swissagentswissagent SwitzerlandPosts: 17MI6 Agent
    So you`re saying there`s no way to get the track ? and where do you know the name from ?

Greets
    edited June 2007
    swissagent wrote:
    So you`re saying there`s no way to get the track ?

The track hasn't been released as of this date.

and where do you know the name from ?

I heard it from... a friend. ;)