Best set of villains

GeorgiboyGeorgiboy Posts: 632MI6 Agent
edited July 2007 in The James Bond Films
Out of the Connery villains, Lazenby villain, Moore villains, Dalton villains, and Brosnan villains; which villains are the best?

I have to say the Connery villains. Dr. No, Klebb, and the two best villains of the whole series imo...
Auric Goldfinger and Emilio Largo. A full set of evil sinister people. The worst is probably Lazenby's one villain. I never liked Savalas as Blofeld. Pleasance did an excellent job though. Dalton's would be good if it wasn't for Koskov. Also, G. Graves and Renard ruined Brosnan's villains. Moore's come in second with Jaws, Drax, Stromberg, Kahn, Kristatoes(favorite moore villain), and Zorin.

Comments

• mhousty007mhousty007 IrelandPosts: 18MI6 Agent
    Hard to argue with Connery's villains being the best, with Rog second. I have to disagree about Telly Savalas though. Legendary, especially the way he smokes his cigarettes! I agree with you that some of Pierce's villains were a bit disappointing.
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    I would say that Connery's villains were the best. Dr. No, Klebb and Goldfinger were all great, I like Blofeld as well, but prefer Savalas to Pleasence.

Moore also had some very good villains: Scaramanga, Drax and Zorin are my favourites there.