Taking James Bond to dinner

zooeyhallzooeyhall Posts: 8MI6 Agent
edited July 2007 in General James Bond Chat
I think that one of the things that adds to the Bond mystique, especially the films, is the food he eats. As is shown in the films, he seems to be very much an expert gourmand.

I would like to ask the forum: if you had the chance to treat James Bond to dinner, where would you go and what would you order? Any Bond experts that would like to suggest a menu for the evening?

Comments

• Kirk James KirkKirk James Kirk Posts: 190MI6 Agent
    I'd start off dinner with a bottle of Phuyuck.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited July 2007
    The funny thing for me is that apart from alcohol, my tastes are completely different to Bond's. :D Nonetheless I would suggest taking Bond to the finest Chinese restaurant in Melbourne, as the food is excellent there. (Insert appropiate non-PC Bondian joke here. :)))
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    Seems Bond would be a rather easy fellow to feed, all he eats is black cavier on toast, and a bottle of Dom Perignon or Bollinger Champagne.

He also likes to nibble on perloined grapes (Thunderball), girls (Chinese girls taste different!)and washes it all down with a Vodka Martini or the infamous "Vesper".
  • Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
    This topic has been done before; see here

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/index.php?topic=26968
    "Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    And he makes a mean quiche! :D