Great job with the fanfiction

GeorgiboyGeorgiboy Posts: 632MI6 Agent
edited August 2007 in James Bond Literature
I have just read some of the fan fiction stories these past few days and I am amazed. My favorite has to be Shadows of the Past followed by The Devils Gambit and Death Without Notice.

Excellent work you guys. Wonderful and creative writing. Keep up the good work. {[]

Comments

• scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Thanks Georgiboy any comments on the fanfics are greatly appreciated - especially by those such as myself who have helped write these stories. {[]
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    edited August 2007
    Thank you very much,Georgiboy!!!Speaking as someone who has contributed to a few of our many multiauthor fanfiction novels,I'm both humbled and delighted to learn that they're being read and enjoyed.:)
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    Georgiboy wrote:
    I have just read some of the fan fiction stories these past few days and I am amazed. My favorite has to be Shadows of the Past followed by The Devils Gambit and Death Without Notice.

Excellent work you guys. Wonderful and creative writing. Keep up the good work. {[]

I'm glad you have enjoyed the fan fiction on AJB, Georgiboy!!

It was the quality of the fan fiction on this site that inspired me to have a go at fan fic myself. . .
  • sitosito Posts: 44MI6 Agent
    I love all the fan fiction novels. Can you guys continue writing more novels? I noticed that some stories have only part I. Where is the 2nd part of story in those series? I am speaking in general of all fan fiction novels.