Help! Need 2 find a james bond site that had a really interesting article.

XanatosXanatos Posts: 3MI6 Agent
edited August 2007 in General James Bond Chat
Hi, a long time ago I found this website with all this interesting James Bond stuff, and they had this one particular article that compared all of the Sean Connery films (6+1 unofficial) with all of the Roger Moore films (7) and how much they were alike (it compared the first connery with the first moore film, then the second, and so on), for example how Dr. No compared with Live and Let die (for example, both bonds wore generic clothing most of the time, Quarrel and Quarrel Jr), From Russia With love compared with Man With The Golden Gun (both feature James Bond against an impossible plot), etc. It was really interesting and I haven't been able to find it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about or cares to take a look, please do. I remember the page being in some plain text w/ some formats here and there.

The site also had an article about james bond and the cold war and how much fact and fiction it was, or something. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I have to find this website and article!

Comments