Newbie with some questions

Hello from Germany !

I´m a complete newbie in collecting James Bond autographs. ;%

There will be a convention with many Bond stars near my hometown in November this year and I´m planning to begin my collection there.

If you want, take a look at the link:

http://www.coronaevents.de/multicon07/second.htm

But now my first question:

After some internet research, I´ve found out some sites/shops who sells Bond autographs:

www.bondcollectibles.de
www.bondstars.com

What do you think about these shops ? Did anyone get some autographs from there ? Do they sell real autographs or fakes ? Are there any other shops ?

The second question is, where can I get addresses from Bond actors/actress ?

It would be great if someone could help me or give me some tips and hints.

Thank you very much in advance.

By the way, this is a great forum ! {[]

Greetings from Germany,
Thorsten

P.S.
Sorry for my horrible English !!! ;%

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,630Chief of Staff
    Hi Thorsten, welcome to AJB - and don't worry about your English as it's fine.

I can only comment on www.bondstars.com as I have bought several items from them. You'll find that one of the guys who helps to run them is also a member here (in fact he's a MOD) - so expect to hear from him soon ;)
    Bondstars is about as good as you can get - ie. they are official so you can trust them.
    No doubt others will post about other sites. I hope that helped a bit.
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Hello Thorsten,

Bondcollectibles is a reputable dealer for autographs and he will never sell you a fake.

Enjoy collecting.

Hallo Thorsten

Bondcollectibles ist absolut seriös, dort wirst Du sicher keine Fakes bekommen.

Viel Spaß beim Sammeln

Markus
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Remmert007Remmert007 Posts: 232MI6 Agent
    Willkommen!

See also this post about Bondstars http://www.ajb007.co.uk/index.php?topic=29083
    BOND LIFESTYLE
    JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!
  • Mr Saint John SmithMr Saint John Smith UKPosts: 430MI6 Agent
    Bondcollectibles is normally reliable but becareful as some things are a bit suspicious
  • GermancollectorGermancollector Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Bondcollectibles is normally reliable but becareful as some things are a bit suspicious

Thank´s for your opinion. What exactly do you mean, because I want to buy something from them.