Which villains would do the best as a team.

Which villains would cause the most damage working together?

I think that Max Zorin, Emilio Largo, Gustav Graves, Karl Stromberg, and Franz Sanchez, under the leadership of Blofeld, would do the best together. They would be unstoppable. They all have a lot of money, connections, and prestige to rule the world.

Which villains do you guys think would be the best together?

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    I think they'd be better off forming a sort of 1970s supergroup, with flares and lots of facial hair. Blofeld could be the Brian Eno one at the back, being follicularly challenged.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    I think they'd be better off forming a sort of 1970s supergroup, with flares and lots of facial hair. Blofeld could be the Brian Eno one at the back, being follicularly challenged.
    :)) :)) :))

The Bay City Blofelds?
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    Emilio Largo could make the sandwiches with his usual Italian flair... or maybe they could send out, after all, Blofeld has a delicatessen in stainless steel..
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Thanks, NP, for treating this topic with the amount of reverence it deserves.

Personally, the line-up to me is less supergroup and more Python-esque troupe -- still 1970s though.

Herewith we present Drax's Python's Flying Shuttle:
    -- Zorin (Idle) - All manic energy
    -- Largo (Cleese) - Big voice, dapper, silly walk
    -- Graves (Palin) - Short, man of many faces (OK, two); always wanted to be a lumberjack
    -- Stromberg (Chapman) - Tall, reserved straightman
    -- Sanchez (Jones) - Um...whatever
    -- Blofeld (Gilliam) - Behind the scenes machinations and silly cartoons
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    Georgiboy wrote:
    Max Zorin, Emilio Largo, Gustav Graves, Karl Stromberg, and Franz Sanchez, under the leadership of Blofeld

Replace Graves and Stromberg with Scaramanga and Drax, then I'd agree with your list ;)
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • sitosito Posts: 44MI6 Agent
    I like gold finger as villian. He looks evil and debonair as a villian.
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Are we teaming up villians, like in a BAtman movie?

Id have to say that Sanchez and Le Chiffre would work very well together. On the other hand, Elektra and Rosa Klebb would certainly give Bond a run for his money.
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    Thanks, NP, for treating this topic with the amount of reverence it deserves.

Personally, the line-up to me is less supergroup and more Python-esque troupe -- still 1970s though.

Herewith we present Drax's Python's Flying Shuttle:
    -- Zorin (Idle) - All manic energy
    -- Largo (Cleese) - Big voice, dapper, silly walk
    -- Graves (Palin) - Short, man of many faces (OK, two); always wanted to be a lumberjack
    -- Stromberg (Chapman) - Tall, reserved straightman
    -- Sanchez (Jones) - Um...whatever
    -- Blofeld (Gilliam) - Behind the scenes machinations and silly cartoons

:)) yes! that made me laugh for awhile there!

as for me, I'd say:

Largo...he's kinda BA
    Blofeld...just 'cause
    Scaramanga...awesome shot
    Nick Nack...he's BA as well
    Trevelyan...'cause I love him
    Graves...that laser is AWESOME
    Zorin...because well, he's Zorin

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • 2nd blind mouse2nd blind mouse Posts: 35MI6 Agent
    Hugo Drax as the richest Bond villain would have the stuff to exclusively hire Francisco Scaramnga, with Oddjob, Grant or Jawws protecting him Scaramanga would be untouchable. Of course Kananga owns his own country so diplomatic immunity would be easy. May Day would be an excellent personal bodyguard for Drax, especially seeing she was made to be "perfect". Kananga would of course hang on to Tee Hee.

Their intentions would clash, but based on power alone this is probably the best combo :D
  • Malko LingeMalko Linge Posts: 14MI6 Agent
    Red Grant and Mr Stamper. Terrific ! {:)