Dressed To Kill : The Suited Hero on Ebay

I've just listed Dressed To Kill: James Bond - The Suited Hero on Ebay# 140152063836 if anyone cares to peruse. It's a reluctant sale but hopefully proceeds are going towards a new Rolex.

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    edited August 2007
    One of my favorite books on the subject....good luck with the sale! {[]
  • flem007flem007 Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    Thanks Mantis,It's one of my favorites to.
  • ufboy73ufboy73 usaPosts: 103MI6 Agent
    does anything even come close to showing as many great pics of bond throughout the years as this fantastic book??
  • 00-Agent00-Agent CaliforniaPosts: 453MI6 Agent
    I just finished reading this book and it was great. Are there any other books out there specifically dealing with bonds style?
    "A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming
  • Bill TannerBill Tanner "Spending the money quickly" iPosts: 261MI6 Agent
    None that address the subject as specifically as Dressed to Kill, though there are tips to be picked up from the two Kingsley Amis books (The James Bond Dossier & The Book of Bond). But all of these books are drawing their information from the best resource on the subject: the original Fleming novels, where hints and tit-bits drop from almost every page.
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Gary Giblin's "James Bond's London" is pretty good at naming sources for stuff from the books in London (naturally) and the early Brosnan movies.
    Thanks for tips. I have the all the Fleming novels but not the Amis books or James Bond's London. I guess it is time to add to few more books about Bond to my collection.
    "A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming
    I was really surprised knowing it's quite sought after, when i listed the book recently on ebay there were no takers. I think i may relist any ideas what i should start bids from ? I don't want to appear to greedy.;)
    flem007 wrote:
    I was really surprised knowing it's quite sought after, when i listed the book recently on ebay there were no takers. I think i may relist any ideas what i should start bids from ? I don't want to appear to greedy.;)

Here a link to Amazon.com with several listed for sale. Hope this helps.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/2080136186/ref=dp_olp_2/002-5206298-4410412
    Here a link to Amazon.com with several listed for sale. Hope this helps.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/2080136186/ref=dp_olp_2/002-5206298-4410412[/quote]

Thanks most useful.