Rare soundtrack album?

Hello all, am new to this so bear with me! I wonder if any of you learned bond fans can help me out with this one? I have a vinyl album called (i think) Best of Bond. The cover shows a photo of a girl with a gun and there are some colour film stills dotted around. The cover is mainly red and black. I think it is on the united artists label. The back cover of the album is plain white with some black and white film stills on it. The tracks are from 3 or 4 early bond films and i can remember some of the tracks. They are, Bond back in action again, Mr Kiss Kiss Bang bang, Oddjobs pressing engagement, fight at Kobe dock helga, Underneath the mango tree, golden horn,three blind mice,mountains and sunsets (and there are a few more i think they are the themes of the 3 or 4 films but with no vocals) None of the songs on the album have any vocals. I was bought it as a birthday present when i was about 8 or 10 years old so that would make it 1971.2.3.4 ish.NO NO NO! I was born in 1964, so the year of purchase would not have been the one at 1971! Maths? No.! Have looked on the internet and cannot find this album anywhere. Any ideas chaps, is it worth anything, or am i just dreaming!!!!I can dig it out of the loft and provide more info if that helps anyone.

Regards,

Bob

Comments

• djbzentertainmentdjbzentertainment Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Further to my above post am going to dig it out of the loft and post a proper description and catalogue number etc. This one is proving to be a very elusive album up to press!!

Bob
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,631Chief of Staff
    As you've already got one topic on this running in the Music Forum, and as you probably have a better chance of an answer there, I'll close this thread.
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.