Rare soundtrack album?

I think i may have posted something in the wrong section! Am new to this! Sorry! I have a question regarding what i think may be a rare James Bond soundtrack album. I have posted it in the collectables forum. So if anyone is reading this and they are a Bond music expert, please have a look in the collectables forum under the djbzentertainment post.

Thanks!!

Bob

Comments

• djbzentertainmentdjbzentertainment Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Further to my previous post am going to dig it out of the loft and post a proper description of the album. It is proving a tough one to crack this one!

Bob
    Right! Found the album! Its fairly rare. Type in UAS 29021 as a search word in google and check out all the sites that this number relates to James Bond Wise. Has anybody else on this forum got this album?

Bob
    Think i may upset the wife by taking a recording of this off old record player in loft and putting it on to computer and burn a copy off to play in car.

Then again, i don't think James Bond would be THAT brave.

Bob
  • The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    You are talking about the Best of Bond, 1969 album. I don't think it's particularly rare since it's the simpler, one record version. This is the one with a picture of a woman in black hat on it's cover, right? In fact, all of the music released on this LP is now available on multilpe versions of CDs (alhough sometimes there are interesting edits that were never recerated elsewhere - thankfully). Now yhere wasa double album released in 1972, that's quite rare now if not for the contents but for the artwork (different in UK and US).
    Thanks for that! Yes have done some trawling and you are absolutely right. Good album though, i love it!!
    Bob