My (new) interview with Charlie Higson

zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
Hey gang,

Please read my new interview with Charlie Higson. He spills lots of new details about Hurricane Gold and Young Bond 5 (including locations), and even speaks about the possibility of writing an adult Bond novel and whether he will deal with the great mystery of Bond's parents death in his final Young Bond novel.

It's all right here:
The Charlie Higson CBn Interview II

Cheers.
{[]
www.thebookbond.com - New Look. New Book. Pure BOND.

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,624Chief of Staff
    Hats off, John - that's a great interview. It's so much better than most (ok, all) I've heard over the last week - kudos.
    YNWA 97
  • zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
    Thanks, Sir Miles. This was fun, but challenging, as I did it face to face (via iSight). Very different from an email interviews, which is how I've done it before.

BTW, I've consolidated the Young Bond 5 info here for those who want to know about the next book but are too lazy to read the whole interview. ;)

http://www.youngbonddossier.com/Young_Bond/News/Entries/2007/9/1_Young_Bond_5_locations%2C_release_date%2C_and_more!.html
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,624Chief of Staff
    You know, I was really against the idea of Young Bond when I first heard about it - but now I'm disappointed that the final book (Book 5) will be out next year and that that's it ! I hope the IFP ask Charlie to write more - hopefully Bond's early adult years and then a full-blown Bond novel.

I see that the Hurricane Gold books have started to appear on ebay - even proof novels are there, and it was said that this novel wouldn't have one !

Again, thanks for sharing, John.
    YNWA 97
  • zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    You know, I was really against the idea of Young Bond when I first heard about it - but now I'm disappointed that the final book (Book 5) will be out next year and that that's it ! I hope the IFP ask Charlie to write more - hopefully Bond's early adult years and then a full-blown Bond novel.

I see that the Hurricane Gold books have started to appear on ebay - even proof novels are there, and it was said that this novel wouldn't have one !

Again, thanks for sharing, John.
    Those proofs were done very last minute. You can tell by the spiral binding. I expect they are very few in number.

Amazon.co.uk is already shipping Hurricane Gold and people are reporting finding them in bookstores. Looks like it's out.

I've read it...and it's fantastic! I'm also sad that we only have one Young Bond left to go.