here's my blog with lots of 007 portraits
hope you like them!!
http://patart-pat.blogspot.com/

Comments

• PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    welcome to AJB, Patjanus!

your artwork is awesome! {[]

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • Double-oh nineDouble-oh nine USAPosts: 60MI6 Agent
    Fantastic work patjanus,welcome!!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    AMAZING!!!!
  • scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
    FANTASTIC .. I too am a keep artist my favorite medium to used is cahrcol and chalk i love the effects you can create..

Your art work is very unique it has its own style 10/10

amazing work there you should be really proud.. I would love your sketches of the Bonds framed on my wall displays alongside my bond collection.. again Fantatsic. I especialy like connery dalton and craig. very cool
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    truely superb work....the Bond sketches are awesome...

my fav is Lois...

http://bp3.blogger.com/_Yud5U-KgAbo/RuRt3OyJoSI/AAAAAAAAAHs/c6HfWRYIeNU/s1600-h/loischiles.jpg

having met her, I always feel that images (whether photo or drawing) simply fail to do her beauty justice....but your's is the closest i've seen....wow...{[]

I agree with SGG above....i'd be a buyer....if you're interested, drop me a pm....i'm deadly serious...

oh and while you're at it, pls include the fone number of the lady with the two daggers... :007)
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited September 2007
    ke02eww wrote:
    oh and while you're at it, pls include the fone number of the lady with the two daggers... :007)

shhhhhhhhh.... be careful, it may be his sister..;)

But seriously, great art, you are really blessed with your talent as told you previously, Pat.
    Kind regards from Germany
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • patjanuspatjanus Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:
    ke02eww wrote:

shhhhhhhhh.... be careful, it may be his sister..;)

But seriously, great art, you are really blessed with your talent as told you previously, Pat.
    Kind regards from Germany

thanks everyone!!!great to hear such nice comments!!
    by the way the lady with the daggers is my wife!!
    (I wish!)
    I'll try to update the blog more often ,I've been painting 007 for decades now so you can imagine there's a lot of material to upload
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    actually chaps, all i wanted the lady's number for, was to give her the address of a very good knife sharpener....that was all...;)

I think he got the point...:D

glad you approve patjanus...i was serious if you want to sell any of your work...

and let us know when u post anymore on your site, esp of the vamp...:007)
  • SpectreIslandSpectreIsland spectreislandPosts: 274MI6 Agent
    Hello patjanus and welcome. Fantastic artwork all around. I especially love the Batman Begins painting. Keep posting more of your work. It's absolutely beautiful.