Juvenile Diabetes Foundation

Sorry these pics are late but lots of travelling this past week for meetings...these pics are from the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Fund Raiser expertly hosted by Matt Sherman. This was held at the Aston Club in LA and as you can see we WERE able to play with the toys...besides purchasing two of the cars on display (yeah, right....I'll have to live through Paul) my wife and I made additional donations to the JDF and $100 in Paul Wynn's name as well. Lots of surprise guests showed up, good drink, good fun. My wife and I were exhausted due to the time change and unfortunately were not up to par socially but we did have a blast...here are a few pics:

adzmoment1.JPG
adzmoment2.JPG
adzmoment3.JPG
adzmoment4.JPG
adzmoment5.JPG
adzmoment6.JPG
adzmoment7.JPG
adzmoment8.JPG
adzmoment9.JPG

Comments

• walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    awesome pics, those Aston Martins never fail to amaze, glad you had fun in LA!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,602Chief of Staff
    It certainly looks like someone had a good time :))

Thanks for the pics, David -{
    YNWA 97
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    edited October 2007
    You bought an Aston Martin?!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    LOL, no...thus the comment about living thru Paul's cars...

BTW, Alan I heard you were also there....I didn't see anyone matching your avatar and I am sorry we missed each other.