Recent Bond Collectable Finds

Hi guys, haven't logged in for a while but that doesn't mean I haven't still been collecting Bond...no,no, here are some of the items I've been lucky enough to find recently. Hope you like them, I do....:)

Please post your recent BOND collectable finds...I'd love to see an image or 2

Here is a gift set from the Corgi Junior range for the movie "The Spy Who Loved Me".

TSWLMGiftSet01.jpg

TSWLMGiftSet02.JPG

Comments

• KissyLoverKissyLover AustraliaPosts: 139MI6 Agent
    This one is one I've searched for for a while...I've seen them pop up but never at a price or in a condition I liked. Then this one falls into my lap from a source in my own city....{[]

Range Rover and Horse Float/Jet gift set from "Octopussy".

OctoSet.JPG
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    KissyLover wrote:
    Here is a gift set from the Corgi Junior range for the movie "The Spy Who Loved Me".

Even though the bulk of it doesn't match to anything in the film (Mercedes? With a trailered boat? Silver mini van?) this is still one of my favorite sets. I don't recall how I knew about it -- must have seen it in a Juniors catalog -- but wound-up to ordering it by mail from Hamley's.

Though they're no match for the little fold-out plinths of the '60s, Corgi's graphics circa TSWLM were great.

Back to the topic ...

Here's a random collection of OP pieces I acquired "all of a sudden;" wasn't really in the market, but one thing lead to another ...

opcollectionlrgpu7.th.jpg (Click on the image for a larger view.)
    edited October 2007
    I know what you mean about that silver JAWS van and the mud spattered Mercedes poormansJB, you can even see from the screen shots on the packet that it was actually a Ford Cortina that got spattered...but hey, who am I to agrue with the brainstrust at Corgi...hehe.

I don't seem to find that many prop replicas myself in my travels and whilst I'm more into the classic toys these are very nice items{[] and great finds....I especially love the pistol and the replica of the egg. -{
    edited October 2007
    The Husky Extra is one of my fav. versions of the JB Aston Martin. :007)

The bubble has some slight damage on one end but I'm still happy with it...takes me right back to the time I used to see these hanging on hooks in the toy store near us. I love the simple artwork.

007HuskyAston.JPG
  • Jimbo Bond 007Jimbo Bond 007 UKPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Nice work KissyLover. You have some great additions to anyone's Bond collection. I have been after one of the TSWLM gift sets for years but can never find one at the right price!!