Young Bond - What actors would you like ?

What actors would you like to play Young Bond on big screen ? Daniel Radcliffe ?

Comments

• Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    Ummmmmm, Gary Coleman. Do I win anything? :D
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    wrong XP

and not Daniel R. either...It'd be too weird...

hmm....some unknown kid would be great.

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Harry Potter will be tied up till after the final wizard flick. Id be much more inclined to get an unknown.

More over, will they really be filming two James Bond movie series at once?
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I really don't think that filming the Young Bonds for the cinema would be a good idea. What about a BBC or ITV mini-series along the lines of Marple and Poirot? As for actors, an unknown would be great who could them play adult Bond in years to come?
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,750MI6 Agent
    jamesfan wrote:
    What actors would you like to play Young Bond on big screen ? Daniel Radcliffe ?

Not knowing many 11 year old British actors makes answering that a bit tricky! :)
  • zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
    The young kid who was in the Doctor Who episode The Family Blood. He was fantastic. Don't know his name.
    www.thebookbond.com - New Look. New Book. Pure BOND.
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,750MI6 Agent
    zencat wrote:
    The young kid who was in the Doctor Who episode The Family Blood. He was fantastic. Don't know his name.

The one from Love Actually? He's a good actor, but I'd say that Bond has to be a bit beefier. Plus he'll be too old by the time they get round to it as he's 17 already.
  • another way to dieanother way to die Posts: 111MI6 Agent
    some un known kid

its a pitty i wish i had the skill to do bond i am 13 but when they start it will be ???? ?:)-AWTD
  • bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    Hmm

I am avaliable :v

[line]

I think that Radcliff would be good for it ? But he is getting too old now.
  • the golden gun guythe golden gun guy USAPosts: 102MI6 Agent
    Sorry guys, I already got the part! ha ha :D
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,746MI6 Agent
    Jamie Bell, the actor who plays DC's younger brother in Defiance might be a good choice...but now that I think of it, he may be a bit too old.
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    edited February 2009
    Christian Bale. ;)

But seriously,a talented unknown who is the right age and has black hair and blue eyes like Ian Fleming(and all of the continuation writers,including Charlie Higson) give the literary James Bond would be the best choice.