CR shawl collar black cardigan...

saint-antoinesaint-antoine CanadaPosts: 209MI6 Agent
Despite my serching, I never found out who made the the black shawl collar cardigan worn in the Venice boat scene and in the Montenegro room balcony scene... if anyone knows about this or about the black polo worn in the M appartement scene please let me know...

I did found and purchased a good option for the black shawl collar cardigan though:
http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/product.do?cid=28666&pid=525886&scid=525886002

Comments

• mrbigmrbig Cotswolds, EnglandPosts: 68MI6 Agent
    John Smedley made the cardigan, but I think they made a mistake with the model names on their website. If you look through the men's collection, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    mrbig wrote:
    John Smedley made the cardigan, but I think they made a mistake with the model names on their website. If you look through the men's collection, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for

Are you sure Smedley made the cardigan?

As a regular Smedley customer I have a keen eye on their catalogue and have notice nothing of this style since the release of CR.

Where did you tip-off come from?
  • Red IndianRed Indian BostonPosts: 427MI6 Agent
    I emailed Smedley (as I couldn't find it on their website) and never received a response!
  • ufboy73ufboy73 usaPosts: 103MI6 Agent
    it would make sense if smedley did it but honestly i dont think they did for two reasons:

1) on their press release, they give two models that were supplied (neither of these were a cardigan - i suppose that leaves open the possibility that they made an error in citing what was used but...)

2) i have not seen a shawl cardigan on their catalogues for the last several seasons
  • mrbigmrbig Cotswolds, EnglandPosts: 68MI6 Agent
    Yes, I made the assumption that Smedley made the cardigan as they seem to have made the other knitwear for the film.