Happy 80th!

Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
Happy b-day Moore. A brilliant bond who wasn't afraid to make his era his own. Cheers to Moore
-{ . How bout celabrating with a Moore Marathon. A Moore bond film everynight from the 15th to the 21st at 9pm.
207qoznfl4.gif

Comments

• The Sly FoxThe Sly Fox USAPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    Cheers to good ol' Sir Roger! Filling the shoes of Connery was a tough job, but Moore had his work cut out for him. The first actor to give Bond a signature sense of humor and make the Moore era truly his own. Have a good one! {[]

By the way, I'll be sure to watch LALD tonight! :D
  • WaveCrestWaveCrest Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Many happy returns Sir Roger. Happy birthday!

I may watch one of his Bond films tonight. If not, then I will in the week.

I thought that picture of him with Richard Kiel at the unveiling of his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was great. It was a reunion in my opinion as I haven't seen them together since Moonraker.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,995Quartermasters
    Best wishes to Sir Roger Moore on his 80th birthday {[] Long life and good health, sir :)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • postman patpostman pat Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    Best wishes to Sir Roger Moore on his 80th birthday {[] Long life and good health, sir :)

Ah indeed, well done to Sir Roger for making it this far!
  • SpectreBlofeldSpectreBlofeld AroundPosts: 364MI6 Agent
    And here I thought he was eighty in A View to a Kill!

:))
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent

Okay, that's just uncalled for. :p

Anyway, happy belated birthday to Sir Roger Moore, one of the best Bonds EVER!
  • cosmocosmo Posts: 52MI6 Agent

no,you're thinking of for your eyes only:))ha ha,only joking.i love rodger,but it didn't half make me feel old when i found out james bond was eighty!
    it got me thinking,instead of slagging of this bond or that bond,we should treasure the five of them,because,lets face it,two or three of them ain't getting any younger,and they're not going to live for ever.
    happy birthday rodger,hope in ten years time we're celebrating your 90th birthday.
  • bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    Late But Ohh Well Happy Birthday -{
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    edited October 2007

:)) Me too! Anyway, his bond was built for the 70's
    207qoznfl4.gif