What British actor or celebrity would you like to play James Bond if possible ?

What about Bear Grylls ?

Comments

• Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    edited October 2007
    jamesfan wrote:
    What about Bear Grylls ?

A real life British action man with a physique to match Daniel. He even went to Eton! ... OK, he's in :D

bearg.jpg
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    :o yes.

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • SpectreBlofeldSpectreBlofeld AroundPosts: 364MI6 Agent
    I like Daniel Craig, but I was in the Clive Owen camp back when they were still in the casting stages of CR.
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    edited October 2007
    Well since Bond went Blond recently I would love to see Kevin McKidd take a stab at it.

Not to say that I want 007 to take this route with the hair color permanently but I think this guy would be solid in the role. B-)

Besides, the man's Scottish like The King of Bonds Sean. ;)

kevin_mckidd.jpg
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    I have been spending my free time the last days watching Rome season two on DVD. It makes me a very happy man! Couldn't help thinking how much he looks like Craig. Obvioulsly I want Craig to play Bond for many years to come, but If they need someone to play his brother McKidd would be perfect!
    Another role I would like to see him in would be Willie Garvin in a Modesty Blaise film (and Eva Green in the title role)
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    isn't that guy in that new show JOURNYMAN? he looks familiar...and yea, I think he could pass as Craig's brother if needed...

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    Pendragon wrote:
    isn't that guy in that new show JOURNYMAN? he looks familiar...and yea, I think he could pass as Craig's brother if needed...

~Pen -{

You're right, Pen. It's a good show, too. If they had to go blond, I'd have preferred him respectfully over D.C. He could be BOND, not his little brother. :s
    I don't think that he was even considered at that point in all of the casting chaos.

He does look like a facially-altered Craig though...
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    When my brother and I were watching Rome a few months back, he also mentioned that McKidd reminded him of Craig. Two very tough guys; two very good actors. I doubt Eon would 'go blonde' two Bonds in a row, though...
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    This gentleman popped up on my radar after watching Miss Potter...Lloyd Owen. There's a charisma about him that also exudes a strong sense of masculinity which suits Bond.

Paul%20Large.jpg