Fave Bond Film ?

Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
We all know each others favourite bond film, but why do you like it so much. Mine is FRWL as I just can't find a fault with it. It's a brilliant example of a classic spy thriller...
Atleast before Goldfinger came along with all the gadgets and camp fun which inspired bond copycats such as Mission Impossible and Alex Rider! X-(
207qoznfl4.gif

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Sweepy, there's already a topic "Your favourite Bond Film" started by Alec Trevalyan in July 2007.
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    I can't see it anywhere
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    No, that's a different sort of thing.
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • actonsteveactonsteve Posts: 299MI6 Agent
    Favourite Bond film has always been For Your Eyes Only, followed very closely by The Living Daylights..

Eighties perfection...
  • stumac7stumac7 ScotlandPosts: 295MI6 Agent
    Has to be Goldfinger for me

Sheer class, Connery is THE bond
  • GeorgiboyGeorgiboy Posts: 632MI6 Agent
    edited October 2007
    My favorite is definitely TSWLM with Thunderball at a very close second. -{
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited October 2007
    My favourite Bond film is GF (surprise surprise. :))) Arguably the single greatest Bond film of all time, it is a masterpiece which has never failed to delight me. Although it is by no means the only Bond film that I adore, I don't think that any other Bond film, however, comes close. My second favourite, FRWL, is an absolute masterpiece but to me GF is Bond at its very best. Kneel before GF! :D

(With apologies to Superman 2. ;))
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
    Nah, for me it's a close call between adventure (TSWLM) and (FRWL) but thriller is more original and flemingist
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    No, that's a different sort of thing.

Then try this topic:

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/index.php?topic=25560
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    Yeah, that's about right
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    For me it's got to be From Russia With Love. Closely followed by The Living Daylights.
    Why don't you put down a fave fims list tilly?
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • Honey RiderHoney Rider Posts: 211MI6 Agent
    edited October 2007
    My favourite is GF, followed by DN and TSWLM. My favourites are the bigger budget, more spectacular Bond films, which is why I love GF and TSWLM so much. The same goes for DN. Although its budget wasn't huge, it wasn't a serious thriller like FRWL or, among recent films, CR.

Plus, I think that GF, DN and TSWLM were sexy in a way that few other Bond films were (although there are other extremely sexy Bond films such as OHMSS.)
  • Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
    Its great that we have thread(s) like this, but I think its better - and sensible - to have only one.

Keeping in mind that posting on multiple threads takes up space, I suggest to the Moderators that one of these threads be closed and everyone can post on the one existing thread.
    "Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."