Topic Order

darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
Just a thought, but my vote is to move the Bond 22 topic above the CR topic. I think the people might be more interested in any new Bond news as production gears up rather than CR. What does everybody else think?

Comments

• Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    darenhat wrote:
    Just a thought, but my vote is to move the Bond 22 topic above the CR topic. I think the people might be more interested in any new Bond news as production gears up rather than CR. What does everybody else think?

There is definitely more action going on in the Bond 22 forum than in the CR forum. Personally I don't think that site position really makes a difference here, but perhaps it is time for the CR forum to merge with the James Bond Films forum.
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited November 2007
    Why not leave it the way it is? There aren't that many forums as it is, and so I don't see what the problem is with keeping the status quo.
    Tee Hee wrote:
    but perhaps it is time for the CR forum to merge with the James Bond Films forum.
    I don't like that as, with CR being the latest film, I think it still deserves its own forum. When Bond 22 comes out, then perhaps the CR forum can merge with the film forum. Until then, I think it should stay as an independent forum.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman