just got accepted to WVU!

walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
Just got accepted to West virgina university today and just so happy i thought id share it with you guys and gals haha:)

Comments

• Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Congrats Walther! {[]

Do you have any idea what you'd like to major in?
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    thank you! im thinking either history or acting
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    No doubt it was your CR "Bond Emerging from the Surf" photo that clinched it for you.

Congratulations {[]
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    congrats, man!! college is such fun! {[]

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Just got accepted to West virgina university today and just so happy i thought id share it with you guys and gals haha:)

Congrats walther p99! {[]

I've always heard Morgantown is a great college town. Just one request, if you care about such things...could you get Coach Rodriguez to ditch the gawd-awful yellow uniforms they wore the other night? ;)
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    Congratulations, always great to be acceptesd at your first choice. I'll tell you when I was in school I attended some parties that were.........ahem a sorry, be sure to hit the books.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    "No doubt it was your CR "Bond Emerging from the Surf" photo that clinched it for you."

haha nah i dont know why that pic turned out so well it just did, and thanks alot everyone i really appreciate it : )
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    Congrats, man! -{
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    edited November 2007
    Congratulations, walther---and good luck your endeavour -{
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited November 2007
    Congratulations walther. {[] It must be such a thrill to be accepted into the university of your choice. :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Andy A 007Andy A 007 Posts: 199MI6 Agent
    Congrats from a fellow new college student! I'll be majoring in acting as well at BYU next semster!
  • DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent

Hail Mountaineers!

http://www.fightmusic.com/mp3/bigeast/West_Virginia__Hail_West_Virginia.mp3

That's all you're gettin':D